Turtlemint - Manager - Strategy (2-4 yrs)
About Us :
Turtlemint is one of India's largest insurance distribution platforms. Launched in 2015, Turtlemint empowers the financial advisors, both individuals and large financial sector organizations, by offering them a comprehensive technology platform for end to end insurance servicing needs of their customers. With an owned advisor network of over 100,000+ across 700 cities PAN India and powered by its multilingual app, Turtlemint is able to fulfill 92% of the market needs. We're also working with 7 banks and 40+ insurers in India, and 1 bank and 4 insurers in UAE, and these projects are currently at various stages of implementation. Approximately 2 Mn+ policies are sold & 6 Mn+ quotes are issued through the platform annually.
We have raised more than $ 69.0 Mn by top VCs globally viz. Sequoia Capital, Nexus Venture Partners, Blume Ventures, Jungle Ventures, GGV Capital, American Family Ventures, MassMutual Ventures & SIG. Our objective is to make insurance buying transparent, simple, easy and empower the end consumers to make the right decision of buying insurance through right advice.
Purpose of Role:
- To be a driver of Organization level strategic priorities spanning new initiatives, performance management, GTM, and delivery of Organization level KPIs
- This opportunity is housed in the Strategy office, which functions as the Internal Strategy Department for the Organization. This is a small team which operates as the internal advisory wing with a clear mandate towards practical execution and impact creation
- Manage and handhold key Company-wide projects across multiple domains
- Manage department-level key performance indicators, tracking progress and flagging of lead indicators
- Rigorous analysis of trends, identification of improvement areas and recommendation of solution maps
- Identification of talent/ process/technological interventions required for immediate and long-term organizational benefits
- Monitor on-going organisation level strategic projects
- Support in preparation for Board and Investor Meetings
Skills & Experience Required :
- High level of ownership, eye for detail, strong quantitative capabilities and intrinsic ambition to grow in career
- Well versed with Excel and Power Point; knowledge of other analytical tools will be preferred
- Given the high visibility of the profile, excellent communication skills with an ability to transform analysis and recommendations into CXO level presentation and documentation is critical
- 2-4 Years of experience preferably in Management Consulting, Strategy/Planning teams of Banking, Financial Services and Insurance entities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.