HR at Turtlemint
Views:2732 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Turtlemint - Chief Policy Officer - Loan Business (5-7 yrs)
Chief Policy Officer - Loans Business
- An exciting opportunity in creating a strategy road map in one of the fastest growing Fintech Companies in India. The candidate will work closely with the head of SBU in creating a Policy Framework for the Assets business for the Unicorn in the making.
- Turtlemint Money is creating a Financial Services technology platform that would facilitate the consumers in their entire process of searching, decision-making and applying for a loan - till the disbursement. Our network of Digital Partners across India, enabled by a smart technology platform, differentiates us from other online players.
- Graduates of IIT/IIM and ex-employees of top companies like Yahoo, eBay, and Quikr founded Turtlemint. We are a well-funded start up, backed by leading technology VC firms including Sequoia, Nexus Venture Partners and Blume Ventures. The ideal candidate will be having a practical knowledge of the Lending business.
- He/she understand the Credit Decisioning process & have a good understanding of the Policy framework governing it. The candidate should have exposure to varied asset environment to create framework ;identifying the Capability & Intent of a client to repay the obligation. The candidate would create a platform for immediate credit decisioning, helping individuals make progress in their lives through financing their dreams, priorities & ventures.
Explore more about us on-
www.turtlemintmoney.com and www.turtlemint.com
1. Build platform capability to validate policy rules applicable for each product, flag off deviation and approval levels for auto decisioning of credit
2. Work with various Lenders to build their Macro Policies on the marketplace platform (LOS) & create the rule engine
3. Design acquisition & portfolio management policy and process standards
4. Forecast & recommend policy and process changes
5. Develop & maintain analytical tools for decision making and models for Behavioural Scorecards
6. Develop & monitor portfolio quality indicators for effective portfolio management (approval rates & credit performance) and optimise risk-return framework
7. Build robust process around customer credit applications & document the same.
8. Work closely with Ops, Product, Lending Partners & QA Teams.
a) 5 - 7 years of experience in Product / Policy / Underwriting environment.
b) Readiness for a start-up environment - ability to roll up sleeves and do whatever it takes to make the product successful
c) Good Communication & Project Management Skills
d) Analytical bent of mind, with an eye for details
e) Having a good understanding of both Secured & Unsecured loans