Trustt - Senior Executive - Human Resources (2-5 yrs)
Trustt (formerly Novopay) was founded by Srikanth Nadhamuni (Founder CTO Aadhaar) and Gautam Bandyopadhyay (a FinTech industry veteran and former Head of Finacle Innovation Hub at Infosys). Vinod Khosla, the legendary silicon-valley venture capitalist, is our chief mentor and primary financier.
Trustt has consistently grown through the last decade and built a state-of-the-art Digital Banking Saas Platform to power new age & progressive Banks/NBFCs/MFIs/Fintechs based on cutting edge, cloud native, mobile first, AI powered systems. Our robust product portfolio is forward-looking and high up the FinTech value chain.We work with cutting edge technologies and with some of the best institutions in the banking and financial services space.
We're currently 250 people strong and growing. This gives us the ability to respond to industry opportunities while balancing our capability & capacity to truly enable our clients in their growth journeys. We believe in sustainable growth - have always been profitable and continue to be so. This is also the reason that we've never laid off talent. (Yes, even though the Covid pandemic!)
We have a strong leadership team that's committed to a potent vision. We intend to expand internationally within the next couple of years and see further exponential growth through this.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- This is an end-to-end HR generalist role driving implementation of all people practices, employee policies and procedures, onboarding, off-boarding, performance-management, and employee engagement. (except hiring and recruitment)
- Execute the onboarding process, ensure the process is up to date and of high quality, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall company's vision
- Employee Engagement - Connect with employees and managers and drive engagement through various initiatives.
- Use the existing HR systems & processes and also work on continuously improving them as necessary. Communicate organizational policies and processes and ensure its understanding.
- Support HR processes - payroll management, performance & compensation programs as needed in partnership with other stakeholders
- Executing the off-boarding process which is seamless for the employee and in line with the compliance requirements
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, and to foster a positive and productive work environment for all employees.
Key Qualifications :
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a startup environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Adept at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Good knowledge of HR policies and systems
- Familiarity with HR software and preferably working knowledge of Google Suite
- High Result orientation, hands-on attitude with an eye for detail
- Exposure in HR operations across payroll, employee relations, HR policies and compliance
- Proven experience of attrition management and mitigation in previous roles
Life at Trustt
We are a fast growing startup with a product-market fit with a massive opportunity
You will have the opportunity for a massive learning curve & an accelerated career growth
Being a flat and transparent organization, you will get full control and opportunity to drive towards a unicorn status in the next 1-2 years.
Due to our deep focus on learning & development, you will get multiple opportunities to keep up-skilling yourself. You'll get to work with some of the brightest minds in the Industry!
Trustt provides Equal Employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.