Trust Group - Product Associate (2-4 yrs)
Designation: Assistant Manager - Product & Technology Group
Position Objective: To convert use cases provided by business groups into technology solutions.
1. Collaborating with the various business groups, understand the pain points, challenges, and business use cases.
2. Jointly developing viable business solutions for various use cases identified.
3. Responsible for providing product development support i.e. understanding technical design for project/module implementation with Technology Solutioning Group.
4. Systematic Testing of the product for User Acceptance and User Experience.
5. Work with Internal customers to resolve their issues, identify opportunities for automation to minimize manual intervention.
6. Thorough analysis for issues faced by the product team and provide effective solutions.
7. Prepare User Guides and train users on newly developed Systems.
8. Maintain Timely & Accurate MIS for internal Reporting.
1. Gathering, analyzing, and acting on data about how people use your product.
2. Create user touchpoints on the application based on the data analysed.
3. Create data analytics dashboards using Python or PowerBI/Tableau for internal stakeholders.
4. Analyse time series data.
5. Create predictive algorithms using the time series data.