Trust Group - HR Business Partner (5-9 yrs)
Human Resources Business Partner
- Spearhead the talent acquisition process, including campus recruitment initiatives, and collaborate closely with the business unit leaders to understand their specific hiring needs
- Developing and implementing strategies, programs, and initiatives that foster a positive work environment. Partner with leadership to identify engagement drivers, conduct surveys, and analyze data to drive continuous improvement in employee satisfaction and commitment
- In collaboration with the HR team, analyzes trends and metrics to create programs, solutions, and policies.
- Recognize the objectives and difficulties of the company, and adjust HR procedures as necessary.
- Implementing and managing the PMS, including goal setting, regular performance feedback, and development plan
- Manage the annual compensation planning process, including salary reviews, incentive programs and bonus structures.
- Analyze salary data and market trends to make data-driven recommendations regarding salary adjustments and bonuses.