HR at Intellihealth Solutions Private Limited
Views:828 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
Truemeds - Head - Human Resources (5-10 yrs)
About Us :
Burden of medicine bills is a leading cause of financial worry among Indian consumers
- 70% of healthcare spend in India is on Medicines
- 15-20% of family income of chronic patients is spent on medicines
- 63 million people in India plunge into poverty annually due to healthcare costs
Our vision is to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all. We are a technology driven, tele-health platform that aims to reduce healthcare expenses and improve healthcare outcomes by democratising medicine purchase in India.
TrueMeds, through its proprietary algorithm and tele-consultation, is able to recommend best value medicines to customers with precise scientific matching and outcomes history leading to 50%+ savings for customers !
We have grown at a phenomenal pace with customer love - 60X growth delivered in the last 20 months.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
Job brief :
- We are looking for a Head of HR Operations to oversee all personnel-related matters and ensure we use our resources beneficially.
- Head of HR Operations responsibilities include designing budgets, applying company policies and managing internal HR systems. To be successful in this role, you should have extensive HR experience in senior roles and good knowledge of Human Resources Management software.
- Ultimately, you will ensure our HR department operates efficiently and aligns with our business objectives.
- Lead HR projects like compensation plans revisions
- Implement functional HRMS and internal databases across all departments and locations
- Oversee our payroll and performance evaluation systems
- Design company policies and procedures
- Review and update our employment contracts and agreements
- Prepare budgets by department
- Track key HR metrics like cost per hire and retention rates
- Manage internal communication projects (like job satisfaction surveys)
- Measure the effectiveness of our benefits programs and recommend improvements
- Coordinate employee training and development initiatives
- Ensure our recordkeeping and data processing procedures comply with GDPR requirements
Requirements and skills :
- Work experience as a Head of HR Operations or similar role
- Experience with Human Resources Information Systems including payroll tools
- Experience in designing compensation and benefits programs
- Good knowledge of labor legislation
- Leadership abilities
- MBA/PGDM in Human Resources Management is a plus