Talent Acquisition Specialist at Truecaller
Views:2218 Applications:777 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Truecaller - Associate Director - Human Resources (8-13 yrs)
- Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.. Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making tomorrows communication smarter, safer and more efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impacts, like protecting people from fraud, harassment, and scam calls or messages. We identify new numbers from anywhere in the world and build a space for trustworthy conversations, for those that matter.
Truecaller is loved by over 350 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:. The worlds #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS.. A team of 400+ people from ~35 different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Tel Aviv, Nairobi and Cairo. Listed On Nasdaq OMX Stockholm, Large Cap. As an Associate Director, HR at Truecaller you will be instrumental in ensuring our ability to consistently attract, nurture, and retain a pool of highly skilled individuals. Ensuring the employee experience with us is great
- The scope of this role lies with HR Operations, HR Business Partnership and Talent Acquisition for India where we have team members in Bangalore, Gurgaon and Mumbai. You will manage the People India Team and work closely with your peers in Sweden. You will report to the CHRO based in Stockholm, Sweden and be a member of the People Leadership Team as well as the Operating Committe led by the CPO & Managing Director India
- What will you work on. Responsible for all HR operations including payroll & audits for India.. Be an excellent leader and role model that engages, empowers and develops your team.. Contribute to the development of our People strategy and roadmap with quarterly metrics and goals.. Shape Organizational capability to drive efficiency and drive reorganization projects when needed.. Accountable for HR compliance and updates of any policies and support management with labor law advice and support.
- Develop our leaders by coaching formal and informal leaders to improve their leadership skills .. Be part of developing Truecaller Culture & Values through workshops and other activities. Manage and support the TA team with strategic questions around Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding
- Collaborate with the L&D Team to develop Truecallers employee life cycle including Performance Management, Learning & Development, Onboarding & Offboarding, constantly reviewing and improving the processes to be adapted to the business and market requirements.
- Collaborate with C&B to make sure we are competitive to attract and retain great people. Collaborate with the Workplace Experience Team to organize employee events such as Summer event, End Year Party, Truecaller awards and other activities to strengthen the Truecaller culture.. Collaborate with the Global ESG Director on the Human capital development aspect of ESG sustainability.
- What do we expect from you ? 8+ years experience with HR in Senior HR Management roles.
- 4+ years of experience in directly managing a team. Experience working with entrepreneurial and growing global organizations with HR functions in several geographic locations
- Excellent people relation skills, adapting behavior to people and situations. Demonstrate a solution focused approach to problem solving, and look for pragmatic outcomes. Ability to prioritize and be flexible in a fast paced environment with changing demands
- Proven record to demonstrate a commercial approach to managing HR issues.
- Result-oriented, focusing on fulfilling management expectations.. Great communicator, able to present information and reports in a clear and trustworthy manner. Your specific area of expertise can vary. However, experience from HRBP and TA are of high relevance. In addition, experience from C&B will be valued.. Google environment, Slack, Excel and analysis
- Presentation skills: We also want you to be :. Passionate about HR. Polite and respectful. Honest and trustworthy. Proactive and creative. Results oriented. Team player and active contributor.
Prestige less with a good sense of humor!. Life at Truecaller Behind the code: instagram.com/truecaller/. Sounds like your dream job?. We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate, so please send your application as soon as possible. We are excited to hear from you, dont hesitate to apply!. This position is based in Bangalore, India.. We only accept applications in English.
What we offer:. A smart, talented and agile team: An international team where ~35 nationalities are working together in several locations and time zones with a learning, sharing and fun environment
A great compensation package: Competitive salary, excellent medical, accident and life-term insurance, Udemy membership to keep learning and improving, and flexible working hours. Office life: Enjoy your days with a wide range of yummy snacks and beverages.
As well, exciting company parties and team activities such as Football, Lab days, Running team, Art initiatives ,Office riddles, Geek lunch and more!.
Come as you are:. Truecaller is diverse, equal and inclusive. We need a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs and experiences in order to keep building our great products. No matter where you are based, which language you speak, your accent, race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, etc. All those things make you who you are, and thats why we would love to meet you