Assistant Manager HR at Truebil.com
Views:8938 Applications:1059 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Truebil - General Manager - Operations - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIIT/IIM/ISB (2-6 yrs)
About Truebil :
Truebil(Paix Technology Pvt. Ltd) is a team of young, highly motivated professionals who strive to help you buy and sell used cars in the simplest way possible.
Truebil is the first platform in India which provides 100% curated, authentic & inspected car listings and manage end-to-end transaction of a pre-owned car purchase. Truebil operates marketplace along with offline stores to bridge gap between online & offline experience required in buying a high ticket size purchase. We as a team strive to bring the trust & transparency in the entire process which has long been plagued by information asymmetry and make car buying quick & simple through our proprietary TrueScore Algorithm.
Truebil is looking for an enthusiastic and detail oriented individual who is passionate to work in a start-up which is in its growth and establishment phase. If you enjoy finding solutions to complex problems and work in synergy with multiple teams to contribute & be a part of the family ready to change the used car industry, come and join our flagship venture.
Role Brief :
Responsible for Truebil's pan India B2C Business and Operations. Reporting to the co-founders of the firm, the role is incharge of lion's share of Truebil's P/L, with direct reporting of all City Heads and a supply department lead, and indirect reporting of 100+ employees.
Key responsibilities :
1. Align quarterly and monthly targets with Annual Operating Plan, and steer the team towards achieving these goals.
2. Stay on top of numerous metrics, analyse multidimensional datasets, identify the problems and come up with the solution to smoothen operations.
3. Research, analyse, identify and execute new processes in line with company goals
4. Closely work with Product, Marketing and other functions on setting up new processes and on successful implementation of operations
5. This also includes Business development, hiring, developing major supply sources, handling key escalations, helping manage working capital
What is required to be a Sr. Operations Manager at Truebil?
1. Outstanding leadership skills. Ability to manage and keep the team motivated and focused in highly volatile situations. Ability to manage and groom high caliber individuals
2. Data oriented approach in solving complex problem statements
3. Ability to manage the minute details of the business without losing focus on the macro deliverable. Stay focused on long-term strategy while navigating short-term hurdles.
4. Must be a person with tremendous zeal to learn, accept and solve new challenges everyday
5. Strong Analytical skills and a flair for number crunching. Should be comfortable in handling the data on Spreadsheet/excel and SQL
1. Atleast 2 years of experience in P/L management and operations
2. Graduates from IITs/BITS or IIMs
What we have to offer?
1. Best in market salary and ESOPs
2. Opportunity to work with founders, high level of work independence, autonomy and empowerment to lead company-wide changes
3. Exciting work environment with passionate enthusiastic people