TruckHall - Vice President - Marketing - SuperProcure (4-8 yrs)
- SuperProcure is a logistics workflow automation software that provides solutions to enterprises for freight negotiation using niche dimensions of technology. Its incubated under IIM Kolkata and has been recognised by CII Innovation awards and NAASCOM Emerge 50.
- At SuperProcure we are committed to work on solving the challenges that take us a step closer to our mission - to ensure a hassle-free logistics movement. We aim at solving real business problems such as, it's a user-friendly spot freight e-negotiation with an in-built reverse auction engine. The scalable technology ensures to bring in right freight rate in right time, digitises information, automates communication and makes sure all steps work in unison providing transparent platform to both the transporter and the logistics person.
- SuperProcure aspires to make logistics more efficient and improve customer service by making the best out of emerging technologies. Our transparent and open platform promises to enhance trust, respect and dignity in the logistics industry.We are looking for marketing leader with experience in SaaS Enterprise Product Marketing who excels at planning and executing integrated marketing programs in an enterprise software context.You will design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals.
- He/She should have a solid Marketing background and work experience in managing a variety of marketing and promotional projects end-to-end, including paid advertising campaigns and digital marketing techniques.
Key Responsibility Areas :
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand and product awareness and monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary
- Build relationships with stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for management
- Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department
- Identify competitors and evaluate their strategies and positioning and devise counter-strategies
- Develop and manage marketing program budgets; measure and optimize marketing programs to ensure activities are effective, efficient, and deliver high ROI
- Ensure a strong presence in the media, in both digital and other forms and formulate new ideas for continuous improvement in visibility
- Minimum 2-4 years experience in SaaS Enterprise Product Marketing
- Minimum 4 years experience in a senior role in marketing
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Deep experience in strategy and execution across offline and digital channels for a range of targets, including existing customers and new prospects
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, presentation and leadership skills
- In depth knowledge of market research to demonstrate strong analytical and project management skills
- Self starter with a Strategic mindset and with ability to make difficult decisions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.