HR Recruiter at Trisys IT Services
Views:20 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
TriSys - Senior Presales Consultant - RPA Practice (5-10 yrs)
Senior Presales Consultant (RPA Practise)
triSys, a next-generation technology company offering consulting to deliver digital delight, partners with businesses to build relevance, resilience, and ROI to one's digital journey. We work with our clients to make their digital dreams a reality and enable them to deliver digital delight to their global customers. The digital age demands the strategy and execution that is relevant to the times, resilient to changes and drive ROI. triSys' solutions bring a unique balance of strategy design and execution capability to realize one's digital dreams.
Founded by IIT/IIM alumni, triSys successfully delivered 80+ Digital Engagements to clients across the globe mainly in US, Europe, Africa, Australia & India.
triSys is growing exponentially in all sections and is currently seeking the following role.
Introduction to the role -
We are looking for a "Senior Presales Consultant" for our RPA practice. The person shall be responsible to orchestrate winning solutions to the deals, support Sales Team with proactive proposals & RFP responses, solution design & articulation, pricing, account intelligence and such other presales activities. We are looking for candidates who are self-driven, possess the ability to network with external/ internal stakeholders and have hands-on experience or exposure in solutioning Cloud, Custom Applications, RPA (Robotic Process Automation).
Roles & Responsibilities (Key responsibilities)-
- Lead in building various solutions based on client requirements.
- Gather client requirements, fill missing gaps for the technical and functional teams to fast-track the solutioning process.
- Coordinate across various stakeholders (Management, Technical, Delivery, Finance, Legal, Sales, Domain etc.) during a presales life cycle as required.
- Manage the entire bid process by preparing and executing the bid plan
- Consolidate responses as per inputs received and ensure that response is submitted in time.
- Build pricing/commercial models for deals and take accountability for end-to-end pricing of the deal.
- Work with the Management and Sales team to determine the deal price and margins.
- Advocate best practices and mentor other team members.
Qualifications (Key Skill Set):
- Have 6+ years of experience overall in IT services industry with relevant experience in BFSI domain within delivery or pre-sales (track record of managing deals / engagements larger than 1Mn USD would be advantageous)
- Knowledge and experience in the BFSI industry needed. We need someone with clear understanding of business processes in the Banking, Insurance and NBFC ecosystems.
- Clear understanding of RPA (Robotic Process Automation) and its application in various industries and business processes.
- Exposure to RPA platforms like UIPath, Automation Anywhere and Microsoft PowerApps.
- Understanding of SDLC lifecycle, Agile ways of working, Application support services
- Has deep command working on resource loadings, Profit & Loss, and commercial models for pricing.
- Problem solving, good analytical and influencing skills
- Excellent and clear written and oral communication skills
- Writes creative English and builds distinguished solution and capability slides
- Has experience managing client visits, making, and doing customer presentations and demos.
- Has good understanding of effort estimation and how it translates into staffing.