Assistant Manager - HR at Tripoto Travels Pvt. Ltd.
Views:6751 Applications:1059 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:126
Tripoto - Key Account Manager (3-6 yrs)
Tripoto is a Consumer Internet Company building the world's largest community of travelers. Our members tell their travel stories to each other beyond just reviews. We are evolving travel User Generated Content (UGC) to more long-form (itinerary), social, mobile, interactive, personalized and enriched using technology, beyond just ratings and reviews.
We aim to solve problems covering the entire lifecycle of a travel consumer through a community at the core of our product, UGC and a partner network marketplace.
Key Responsibilities -
- Serve as a brand ambassador for Tripoto in front of clients and market leaders
- Field intensive job where you would be required to manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/ invoicing, payment collection, result tracking, and troubleshooting
- Reporting: Generate accurate and timely reports on all sales forecasting, activity, and performance on daily and monthly basis
- Market Research: scan the news, market developments, and competitor actions and share relevant information with the sales team, clients, agencies and CBO
- Listen to the voice of the client and provide inputs to improve existing product and create new offerings to various teams when needed
Effectively search prospective clients and convert sales leads
- Familiarity and knowledge of the Indian media/travel industry is essential, digital and/or travel experience a real bonus
- Highly effective at verbal and written communication, including the delivery of presentations is essential for success in this role
- Can be relied upon to ensure that projects within areas of specific responsibility are completed in an appropriate and timely manner
- Relevant experience in B2B sales would be preferred
- Strong analytical skills: understands and utilizes metrics relevant to the role
- Problem-solving: Develop and present revenue-generating solutions to a potential clients
- Good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on Tripoto's revenue and reputation
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.