VP HR at Tripfactory
Views:3918 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
TripFactory - Assistant Manager/Manager - Destination Growth (3-10 yrs)
About Trip Factory :
Founded by seasoned entrepreneurs Vinay Gupta and Amit Aggarwal of Via.com, TripFactory is one of the most loved holiday stores today which provides the largest selection of tailor-made holiday packages globally. Customers get to buy their holidays the way they want by customizing it online themselves or by talking to travel experts who can plan and help craft a memorable trip. TripFactory is where people go for customized services in inbound and outbound travel. We offer personalized holiday packages for over 50+ destinations in the world - tailor-made experiences at the best prices! TripFactory also partners with leading hotel chains and airlines.
Role Brief :
You would be on a mission-critical role to own the built and delivery for any destination and create a happy holiday experience for Travelers. Along with responsibility for improving revenues to achieve quarterly targets, driving implementation of internal business initiatives, and improving process efficiencies.
Strategic Destination Development :
- Lead the development and execution of overall market business plans, and ensure Tripfactory has a long-term business strategy to deepen our position in the assigned market/territory.
- Responsible for the planning, performance and service delivery of - Tripfactory - across the defined destination.
- Accountable for multiple business and conversion matrix for the destination business.
- Work directly with the Commercial team to increase conversion rates and revenue in destinations. Relationship, Contract and pricing
- Secure and maintain attractive rates and inventory across destination product offerings.
- Ensure partnership is built with the Land service providers in the destination including Hotel, Attraction, Transportation, Logistics, Guides etc.
- Building and maintaining a network of service providers in the destination for the best prices and services across the year. Owning the contracting and pricing for the destination.
Customer Service Excellence :
- Manage and drive a team of customer service excellence for the destination ensuring customer ownership post sales for the destination.
- Ensuring the closure of all required elements of successful holiday experience for the customer.
- Use the team to Upsell multiple add-on, upgrades to services including hotels, theme park tickets, theatre shows, tours, attractions, experiences and ground transfers to consumers before they leave on their trips and/or while they are in destination.
Product Enhancement :
- Works with stakeholder groups to develop and enhance tourism products, experiences and events to support year-round economies.
- Guide product and services development to leverage the destination-wide experience for customers. Building Network and Brand
- Attend industry trade Shows / Events / Meetings as necessary to improve existing supplier relationships and develop promotional initiatives
Skills, Qualifications & Experience :
- Bachelor's/Masters degree or equivalent from a four-year accredited college or university.
- Deep knowledge of the tourism ecosystem of a particular destination involving Air, Land and hotel. Well versed with the dynamics of tourism business in the destination.
- 3-10 + years of experience and a consistent record of success in building and managing relationships, including negotiating agreements.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams successfully in a fast-paced team environment
- Demonstrated Exceptional customer service with a genuine desire to help.
- Proven customer service and operational management experience gained from working with DMC, along with excellent team leadership and motivational skills.
- Ability to work independently and exercise judgement in managing projects and people.
- Experience with developing and maintaining organizational systems.
- Process-oriented, extreme attention to detail, hyper-organized and able to multitask.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.