Director - Human Resource at Trell Experiences Pvt. Ltd
Views:666 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Trell - Manager/Specialist - Search Engine Optimization (2-7 yrs)
Experienced from Ecommerce / Video based companies: -
About Trell :
The way we started :
Trell is building India's largest lifestyle-community-commerce platform for the next 500 million internet users. Our vision is to empower Indians to have a better lifestyle. Fondly referred to as the regional Pinterest for India powered by user-generated original content, we have built a highly engaged community of 100 Mn+ who share new ideas, experiences and product recommendations with each other in various Indian languages.
It is currently present in 7 lifestyle categories - beauty, personal care, fashion, cooking, movies & web series reviews, gadgets, and travel. Today, there is a dearth of meaningful and relatable content that helps Indian language internet users with lifestyle discovery and purchase decision making. The community on Trell shares original videos and blogs on new ideas, experiences, product recommendations and reviews with each other in multiple Indian languages.
Every month, a community of 5 Million Monthly Active Users creates more than half-million content pieces, garnering over 300 million views and is impacting millions of Indians in making better lifestyle choices. Trell, which will enable its creators to monetize their content in the future, aims to be India's largest community-commerce platform in 2021.
Our Vision :
Social Commerce is the future for Trell; Social commerce will contribute more than 12% to E-Commerce in India, we are the market leaders in the space with more than 30 million active users. Indian marketplace is expected to grow at 30% CAGR to be worth a $200 billion dollar industry by 2026. Trell E-Commerce team's vision is to transform selling through Technology and establish Trell as the destination for brands for business growth.
We aim to be India's second largest player in the Beauty & Personal Care Category. The E Commerce team is driven to help brands succeed through online commerce by building through the amazing teams.
We are also one of the well-funded Indian Internet companies, a sign of deep belief from global Investors who invested in the likes of NoBroker & Grofers. We are aggressively investing these funds primarily in bringing in world class talent, especially in the areas of E-Commerce in Trell.
With 175+ people and growing, Trell offers a fast paced environment with opportunities for high impact & high growth to top talent in the country.
Some of our Core Values :
- Operate like a Team (Outcomes > Egos):Teams are built to win games and Championships.
That's our goal :
- Be User-Centric : Always work backward from what the customers want. Talking to customers, for example, is a great way to get out of our heads and put all the theories running wild in our minds to test.
- Obsess to Simplify : It is very easy to make things complex, but it is very complex to make things simple. We realise complexity is a trap and strive to avoid it.
- Hustle, Progress > Perfection : Just keep moving and aim for the 1% improvements every day.
We, at Trell, are looking to hire a SEO Manager. You will be responsible for creating and executing ASO and SEO strategy for Trell
- You will be working closely with the Marketing team on On page, off page and Technical SEO Strategies.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Define requirements and tasks associated with SEO strategy
- Manage and execute the implementation of SEO strategy
- Keep pace with SEO, ASO, search engine and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO and ASO strategies and reporting of digital activities, insights and trends in the market.
- Familiar with marketing automation tools for Email Marketing, Push Notifications, SMS and In house campaigns.
- Good with ideation and execution of campaigns to maintain uniformity across platforms with a 360 approach
- Develop the SEO content plan and manage social advertising of social media account; monitor the performance and tracking reports.
- Deliver and execute effective and innovative integrated campaign strategies and best-in-class communication concepts aligned to KPIs, target audience, brand values and positioning, and ensure tracking and reporting of results.
- Curious to learn, ambitious to progress, creative and innovate, self-motivated and willing to improve and achieve success
Desired Experience / Background :
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, webmaster as well as internal reporting tools
- Experience with media-neutral communications planning, media planning, setting KPIs, and tracking ROI.
- Experience with digital media including strategy execution, content creation, setting KPIs and tracking results.
- Proven ability to manage complex and multi-functional marketing projects, and to operate effectively in a changing and not always structured environment.
- 2-7 years of experience.
Our Culture :
At Trell, we ignite passion and performance to work towards a collective goal: creating the perfect mobile entertainment ecosystem that delivers the best possible experience to millions of users around the world. Our default mode is that of perpetual innovation. Together, we form a concerted rhythm that goes beyond borders. We don't just go with the flow, we create it. Trell offers a dynamic and unconventional work environment, full of fun wholesome experiences.
We believe creativity and technology blend together, when you choose Trell, you join a diverse world of high-calibre techies, and inventors hailing from varied companies. Our value-based, people-first work culture is about empowering every individual in our team to be catalysts for change in this dynamic digital world. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, to expand, learn and grow. No idea is left unconsidered.
No voice is left unheard. With users speaking multiple languages in India, we like to think we have the most diverse user base. We believe different is wonderful, and what sets us apart is also what brings us closer. Trell prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We have committed ourselves to creating a safe environment with fair and equal access and opportunities, sans discrimination. We encourage everyone to be open to experiences and perspectives beyond their normal; divergent thinkers create differentiated products, and an even better product.
If our vibe matches with yours, we'd love to hear from you