Talent Acquisition Specialist at Trell
Views:3534 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Trell - Manager - Branding/Partnership & Ad Sales (2-6 yrs)
- Trell is a community-based platform for discovering lifestyles through videos in Indian Languages. You can think of us as 'Video Pinterest for India.
- Currently, the platform has content on categories such as Travel, Movies & Web Series, Recipes, Personal Care, Fashion & Gadgets. In last 12 months, it has hyper grown from 100K users to over 1M Users. Every month, users create over 200K Video blogs which get over 100 Million Views, and its growing at 25% month-on-month. Trell aims to be the biggest lifestyle based content-commerce platform of India by 2020.
- The founding team consists of IIT Bombay Alumni (Ex-Microsoft, Samsung, Qualcomm, ITC) and is backed by Singapore based BEENEXT, Ex-Intel Capital India Head's Fund- WEH Ventures, Google India MD Rajan Anandan, Shaadi .com Founder Anupam Mittal, TaxiForSure Founder Aprameya Radhakrishna and Japan's Venture Republic Founder Kei Shibata.
- Earlier, the team has won California-based Mobile UX Award 2017, was also part of StartupBootCamp Barcelona '17, FBStart, and Nasscom 10K Startups.
The recent media coverages on Trell: YourStory, Inc42
Key deliverables :
- Drive sales in the various verticals through rigorous planning, forecasting and delegating the right targets to the team of sales managers
- Maintain and review daily, weekly and monthly Sales Tracker of accounts and targets
- Establish and maintain relationships with Corporates, Travel Agents, Industry influencers and key strategic partners and onboarding them.
- Strategize to achieve milestones & maintain market leadership
- Review and analyze sales performances against targets to ensure optimal productivity and revenue conversion
- Build, maintain and assign sales to funnel to the sales team to maximize revenue
- Build market intelligence around local competition, pricing, new offerings and share insights with both sales and product teams.
- Build and augment a high-performance sales team through recruitment, onboarding and mentoring
- Scale client base at speed
- Assist the team by helping them through negotiating and closing large deals
- Enable liaison between sales department and other sales related units
What you have :
- Entrepreneurial bent of mind
- Process and data orientation
- Passion to grow fast, and do it right
- Experience in scaling sales and revenue to 2X in new markets in months, if not weeks
Salary is negotiable for a professional with relevant experience
Interested candidates can apply and connect with the recruitment manager at 9407536883
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.