Director - Human Resource at Trell Experiences Pvt. Ltd
Views:337 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Trell - Community Manager - Content Programming Team (2-5 yrs)
Trell Experiences Pvt Ltd :
- Community Manager (English, Telegu, Tamil, Malayalam (Any Language)
- We are looking for Community Managers with experience in any of the above-mentioned language/languages.
- You will be part of the Content Programming Team, focusing on executing world class content for the users of Trell, experience in similar companies is a plus++
1. Develop a comprehensive strategy to drive lifestyle category communities development and pipeline on Trell (including but not limited to project planning & executing, workshops, events, and marketing campaigns).
2. Develop and implement retention strategies to ensure the long-term engagement of onboarded creators.
3. Collaborate with internal and cross-functional teams (marketing, communications, etc.) to drive strategic community growth in both creator numbers & content ecosystem of assigned content categories.
4. Track, analyze, and optimize the performance of community development efforts including community size, active rate, content quality, product adoption, video views, and audience growth.
5. Being able to define localized content strategy and establish a sustainable content ecosystem that fits local tastes and preferences.
1. 2-3 years experience working with creators, developing communities, and familiar with influencer marketing, content creator MCN, KOLs, Streamers, media, local culture, and Internet development trends.
2. Practical experience with strong English communication skills (both written & verbal) and additional language
3. Deep understanding and resources in local lifestyle content categories industries (online/offline organizations & communities, creator landscape with a passion for finding, developing virtual communities).
4. Experience with data, measurement, and analyses in order to draw insights from dashboards, report on them, and derive recommendations.
5. Outstanding skills of communication, presentation, and problem-solving, enjoy communication with content creators and deliver daily support with a strong user-driven mindset.
6. Superior attention-to-detail, multi-tasking, and strong project planning/executing skills.
7. A team player who is accountable, proactive, can work under high pressure and solution-oriented in a fast-paced environment.