Senior Manager - Human Resource at Treelife
Views:612 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
Treelife - Senior Manager - Marketing (5-10 yrs)
Profile Hiring for Sr. Manager - Marketing or above
Location: BKC, Mumbai
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a Senior Manager - Marketing with excellent analytical skills who can develop and implement digital & offline marketing strategies that promote Treelife's brand and services across primarily digital platforms.
Why Join Us?
- Entrepreneurial Opportunity: Take the lead in building and scaling impactful initiatives
- Impact: Direct influence in shaping the organization's future
- Team Culture: Collaborate with a dynamic team committed to excellence and innovation
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Develop and implement strategies for all marketing, branding, and communication initiatives including communications and creatives
- Implement digital marketing campaigns on/via social media channels, email/newsletters, SEO/SEM (paid & organic), demand generation, lead generation, etc.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Track the effectiveness of various campaigns and make course corrections as required
- Work with internal team and external agencies and monitor KPIs
- Design branding, positioning, and pricing strategies
- Develop content marketing strategies to create engaging and valuable content that attracts and retains our target audience.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material)
- Identify opportunities for improving website and landing page conversion rates and implement strategies to enhance user experience.
- Work with internal stakeholders to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Monitor competition (social numbers, PR, acquisitions, pricing changes, and new products and features)
What are the key requirements for the role?
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in digital marketing, with at least 3 years in a leadership role
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful digital marketing strategies in the B2B space
- Strong understanding of SEO, SEM, social media marketing, content marketing, email marketing, - B2B Lead generation, and online advertising
- Proficiency in using digital marketing tools and analytics platforms
- Must have reported to the founders in their earlier stints
- Experience in the startup space is preferred
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills for building and developing great client relationships
- Result-oriented and collaborative approach with a laser focus on clients
- Self-starter, high on initiative and confidence to start things from scratch