Senior Manager - Human Resource at Treelife
Views:642 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
Treelife - Senior Manager - Marketing (5-10 yrs)
Profile Hiring for Sr. Manager - Marketing or above
Location: BKC, Mumbai
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a Senior Manager - Marketing with excellent analytical skills who can develop and implement digital & offline marketing strategies that promote Treelife's brand and services across primarily digital platforms.
Why Join Us?
- Entrepreneurial Opportunity: Take the lead in building and scaling impactful initiatives
- Impact: Direct influence in shaping the organization's future
- Team Culture: Collaborate with a dynamic team committed to excellence and innovation
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Develop and implement strategies for all marketing, branding, and communication initiatives including communications and creatives
- Implement digital marketing campaigns on/via social media channels, email/newsletters, SEO/SEM (paid & organic), demand generation, lead generation, etc.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Track the effectiveness of various campaigns and make course corrections as required
- Work with internal team and external agencies and monitor KPIs
- Design branding, positioning, and pricing strategies
- Develop content marketing strategies to create engaging and valuable content that attracts and retains our target audience.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material)
- Identify opportunities for improving website and landing page conversion rates and implement strategies to enhance user experience.
- Work with internal stakeholders to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Monitor competition (social numbers, PR, acquisitions, pricing changes, and new products and features)
What are the key requirements for the role?
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in digital marketing, with at least 3 years in a leadership role
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful digital marketing strategies in the B2B space
- Strong understanding of SEO, SEM, social media marketing, content marketing, email marketing, - B2B Lead generation, and online advertising
- Proficiency in using digital marketing tools and analytics platforms
- Must have reported to the founders in their earlier stints
- Experience in the startup space is preferred
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills for building and developing great client relationships
- Result-oriented and collaborative approach with a laser focus on clients
- Self-starter, high on initiative and confidence to start things from scratch
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.