Senior Manager - HR at Treelife Consulting
Views:374 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Treelife Consulting - Senior Associate - Legal - LLB/LLM (5-10 yrs)
WHO ARE WE?
Treelife was founded with the sole purpose of empowering start-up businesses & helping entrepreneurs protect and monetize their ideas by providing customized legal, financial and compliance advice at every stage of growth. Backed by a multidisciplinary team with a proven niche in the startup space, we are adept at swiftly identifying and delivering effective solutions for early stage businesses. From company formation to fundraise transactions, co-founders agreement to founder disputes, and from investors coming on the cap table to their exit; we provide bespoke solutions to complex financial, legal and compliance problems. Over the last 8 years, we have expanded our offices to 3 cities and now cater to over 400+ clients across the country and globally. We are passionate about helping startups grow with the right financial and legal advice at every stage of their business right from helping businesses protect and monetize their ideas and to ensure the smooth functioning of business and so on.
WHOM ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Our ideal candidate should be perceptive with strong interpersonal skills and a high degree of awareness to be able to discern client needs and build strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge and interest in broad areas of PE/VC, corporate and transactional matters to be able to handle disclosure and reporting, corporate governance, and investments, provide advice on diverse complex structures based on varied business models with multiple marquee startup founders and investors.
- Manage the legal team and execute numerous projects simultaneously.
- Lead Investment transactions for Startups and Investors in the ecosystem, from overseeing the drafting, vetting to negotiating transaction documents.
- Manage compliance & legal functions while working directly with the Founders.
- Advice on a broad variety of matters from complex matters to routine standard matters: PE/VC, Company Law, Data Protection, Commercial Contracts, Foreign - Investments, Acquisitions, Investment Exits.
- BLS (LLB/LLM) or BA (LLB/LLM) from a recognized University
- 5 - 10 years of experience in a law firm, boutique or otherwise.
The candidate should have hands on experience in the following:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- PE/VC Transactions
- Corporate Restructuring & reorganization
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion to opine on legal issues effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior Startup Experience preferred but not necessary
LOCATION: BKC, Mumbai