HR - Talent Acquistion at Treebo Hotels
Views:2230 Applications:371 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Treebo Hotels - Marketing Analyst (2-6 yrs)
- We are looking for a marketing analyst with a razor-sharp attention to detail, broad knowledge of statistics, mathematics and analytics, and an almost obsessive commitment to thoroughness. Marketing analysts can expect to work with vast amounts of written and numerical information about market trends, volume of sales, customer experience, and competitors- activities.
- Their responsibilities include gathering data, writing detailed reports on findings, identifying new markets, and advising upper-management on tactics.
- Successful marketing analyst candidates should have at least two years- experience in marketing, excellent mathematics skills, and outstanding insight. Ideal candidates will have a proven aptitude for interpreting data.
Marketing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Gathering and analyzing data.
- Should Be able to handle SEM
- In-depth understanding of SEM campaign strategies
- Monitoring customer bases and identifying new ones.
- Preparing detailed reports on consumer behavior, competitors' activities, outcomes, and sales.
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
- Prepare reports and present results to management
- Reporting on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
- Determining future trends.
- Communicating with customers, competitors and suppliers.
- Developing strategies to improve market reach.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
- Reporting to marketing managers and coordinators.
- Analyzing sales funnels and customer intent
- Marketing Analyst Requirements:
- 2+ years' experience working in marketing.
- Additional related short courses beneficial.
- Proven data interpretation skills.