Manager - Talent Acquisition at Treebo Hotels
Views:738 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Treebo Hotels - Finance Manager - Taxation & Compliance (2-4 yrs)
About the Role :
Ensures statutory compliance under company law and other corporate laws and fulfils requirements of Board of Directors, Regulators (RBI/ROC), Customers and Investors so as to protect the legal and financial interests of the organization. Spearhead taxation for Treebo and work closely with the CFO in driving and setting up finance processes from scratch.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for all RBI and regulatory provisions as applicable.
- Monitoring the circulars and notifications published by RBI and other regulatory authority, understand the implications of the same and ensure the same is communicated to all the stakeholders effectively and in a timely manner
- Quarterly monitoring and review of all the compliance as applicable
- Compliance under Companies Act i.e. filing returns, conducting board meeting/annual general meeting and submission of financials and other data to MCA, Ensure compliance under Labour laws, contract labour regulation act and other statutory compliance, Responsible for obtaining required permissions to start the business from various authorities like business licences, registration for GST etc.
- Play a key role in spreading GST awareness and changes required from an operational perspective at Treebo.
- Independently handle GST compliance, Advisory and Litigation. Filing GSTR-3B and GSTR-1 and obtaining GST Registrations for multiple states for Treebo
- Support in drafting replies to SCN and Filing refund Application. Also involved in filing Advance Rulings and coordinating with consultants in getting the order.
- Reconciliation of revenue and expenses as per books with taxes paid and disclosed in returns as well as disclosures made in audited financial statements. Further reconciling GSTR-2A/GSTR-6A with GL.
- Evaluating all existing & new business opportunities along with business teams from a legal and regulatory perspective with a clear understanding of legal implications of all applicable acts like companies Act, Competition Act, FDI regulations, RBI regulations, other content & IP related Act etc
- Reporting to management regarding key areas concerning the risk of business with reference to Statutory compliance and recommendations to mitigate the same. - To prepare agenda and draft minutes of the meetings of Committees of Directors and Board within the regulatory time frame.
- Acts as SPOC for legal due diligence while interacting with credit rating agencies, lenders and investors.