HR - Talent Acquistion at Treebo Hotels
Views:950 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Treebo Hotels - Associate Director - Product Management - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (4-8 yrs)
An Associate Director - Product will be responsible for conceptualizing and building solutions for users on the hotel side as well as for the consumer side of our business. He/She would be working closely with the Head of Engineering and leadership team in defining the Tech+Prouduct strategy and would be reporting directly to one of the founders.
- Product strategy and direction: Define both long term strategy and short term plans to achieve the product vision and deliver business results.
- Conceptualisation: Ensures consistent execution of product lifecycle processes from concept to launch. Ensures value-based prioritization of product development initiatives to ensure maximum ROI, and market-driven alignment. Develops comprehensive product plans, which incorporates user needs, market requirements, defines the competitive arena, and establishes the objectives, strategies, and actions required to achieve business goals.
- Product launch: Produce high quality product specifications (User Stories) and effectively prioritise and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver key capabilities on time.Manages a cross-functional process for prioritizing, delivering and launching products. Be the internal and external authority and advocate for your given area of focus.
You will be a good fit for this role if:
- You are comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You are curious about metrics, execution processes, macro consumer trends and keeping an eye out for details.
- You understand web technology and are proficient with using web development tools.
- Problem solving comes naturally to you.
- You have an analytical and data driven approach in day-to-day work.Energetic self-starter with ability to work independently in a competitive and fast paced environment.
- At least 1/2 years of hands-on development experience.
- At least 4 years of PM experience preferably with startups/E-commerce companies.
- MBA from tier-1 B-school is an added advantage.