Talent Acquisition at Tredence Analytics
Views:5428 Applications:285 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:238
Tredence - Manager - Consulting - Analytics (5-9 yrs)
About Tredence We are a data science and analytics consulting company that partners with some of the leading global retail, pharmaceutical, telecom and travel companies. We deliver business impact by enabling last mile adoption of insights by uniting our strengths in business analytics, data science and software engineering. We help our clients deliver on the artificial intelligence imperative, in a practical and demystified way. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, we partner with clients in US, Canada, Europe, Australia and SE Asia. Our main delivery center is in Bangalore, India. We have also recently opened a Center of Excellence in Chicago which we are quickly staffing to serve our growing base of Fortune 500 clients.
Position Summary: You will be an Individual contributor in consulting team, working towards advising our customers and internal teams on the analytical projects they are undertaking as well as actively participate in the sales process, working alongside the sales team. You will leverage your technical skills, business acumen and creativity to analyze the business problems, build collaterals to support the sales call, do market research on the new leads, build point of views for the problems statements and execute proof of concepts and pilots. The ideal candidate is deeply analytical and detailed-oriented, but capable of thinking independently and people oriented.
- Possesses strong analytical/logical thinking and communication skills
- Be involved in the development of the company through pre-sales/operational support
- Develop clear, concise, actionable solutions and recommendations for Client's business needs
- Actively explore the client business and formulate the solution ideas which can help client increase the process efficiency to cut cost, or achieve growth/revenue/profitability targets faster
- Partner closely with business and technical teams of clients and delivery teams of Tredence to understand their project objectives and provide data-driven solutions and recommendations
- Ensures solutions are scalable, repeatable, efficient and effective
- Work hands-on on various analytics problems and provide thought leadership on problems that we are working on
- Interact with onsite sales team as well as client on daily/weekly basis to gather requirements/provide updates
- 5-8 years of analytics delivery experience
- Experience researching and manipulating complex and large data sets
- Proven ability to dig-in and understand the data and to leverage creative thinking and problem solving skills to create new data models
- Coordinate with business planners and decision makers to translate business questions into verifiable data models and hypothesis
- Work with engineers to develop, test, and maintain the accurate tracking, capturing and reporting of key data
- Individually being able to influence deal conversations
Nice to have:
- Proficient in one or more scripting languages, such as Python or Scala
- Experience working with complex analytical tools, such as SAS or R
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau/Spot fire/Qlikview
- Experience in statistical techniques such as Regression, Clustering & Time Series Forecasting, etc.
- Strong understanding with data infrastructure, data warehouse, or data engineering.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.