Consultant at Tredence Analytics
Views:1501 Applications:348 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:240
Tredence - Analytics Consultant - Supply Chain (5-7 yrs)
You Will :
- Engage with Supply Chain Leadership of Tredence's clients to define the need for Analytics led solutions
- S/he possesses an in-depth understanding of 1 or more functions in Supply chain (e.g. procurement, transportation etc.)
- Capable of holding an independent opinion plus holding a conversation with a Client from similar function
- S/he possesses a wide exposure to functions across the supply chain: Procurement / Inbound Logistics / Production / Outbound Logistics / Retailing
- The candidate should understand cause and effect that each of these functions have
- S/he has in the past built repeatable tools / data-models to solve specific business problems-
- Mandatorily on XL
- Preferably on R/Python, SQL, Tableau etc
- S/he should have hand-on experience of having worked on projects (either as a consultant or with in a company) that needed them to -
- Create data-driven, analytics-based solutions; for e.g. actions based on EDA and insights, automation of insights, decision tools etc.
- Worked with business teams or was a part of the team that implemented process re-engineering driven by data analytics / insights
- S/he must have a solution creation mindset. Ability to design and enhance scalable algorithmic solutions to address the business need is a must have
- Engage with technology teams from Tredence and Clients to create last mile connectivity of the solutions
- Should have experience of working with technology teams
- A working knowledge of SCM product portfolios is ideal but not mandatory - SAP, Oracle, JDA, Llamasoft, etc.
- Own project delivery by ensuring content rigor and client partnership
- Create marketing assets that showcase Tredence's capabilities in Supply Chain Analytics
You Have :
- Bachelor's in engineering
- Masters from a Tier-1 B-School or Tech School (Preferable)
- At least 5 years of Supply Chain experience with either consulting or operational expertise in Supply Chain Planning, Demand Planning, Production Planning, Production scheduling, Inventory Management etc.
- High proficiency on XL; R/Python, Tableau etc is preferable
- Should be a good problem solver
- Knowledge of O.R. techniques
- Knowledge of Statistical techniques
- Knowledge of BI tools
- Strong Communication (Written, Oral and Presentation)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.