Talent Acquisition at Tredence Analytics
Views:3516 Applications:382 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:381
Tredence - Analytics Consultant (5-8 yrs)
1. Solve business problems which involves:
a. Brainstorming with clients/onsite and internal teams to define a problem
b. Translate the business problem into an analytical problem
c. Identify internal and external data requirements for solving the analytical problem
d. Solving the analytical problem using concepts from mathematics statistics,Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning
e. Translate the solution to a business solution and create artefacts that can help communicate the solution to clients like dashboards, power point slides, excel sheets etc.
2. Understand challenges faced by our clients in the context of their business and industry
You can expect to:
1. Work hands on and provide thought leadership to real life business problem
2. Use analytical thinking and apply complex mathematical techniques
3. Work in a challenging environment with smart peer group
1. At least 5 years of working experience in analytics
2. Strong analytical/logical thinking and communication skills
3. Proficient in:
1. SQL, R and/or Python
2. Visualization tools like Tableau or SpotFire
4. Experience in statistical techniques such as Regression, Clustering & Time Series Forecasting, etc.
5. Bachelors in Engineering or Masters in Statistics/Economic
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.