HR at Ador Talent Solutions
Views:1605 Applications:337 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:253
Treasury Specialist - BFS (8-15 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name: Swasti Enterprises LLP
Director - Treasury
Location - Chennai / Mumbai
Job Objective - Role involves fund raising for the balance sheet of the company particularly from PSU banks / FI lenders
- Balance Sheet Risk Management - Responsible for ALM, interest rate risk management and contingent liquidity planning. Also responsible for preparation of loan pools and structures used towards exposure management.
- End to End working in fund raising project with new banks and financial institution.
- Clarifying queries of retail and private investor for new fund-raising project.
- Liaising with Banks, Rating Agency, Trustee, and other stake holders.
- Fund Raise: Active engagement for fund raise from PSU banks/FIs/MFs.
- Ability to engage with Sr. management of PSU banks / FIs and other lenders.
- Active contacts / relationship with banks with track record in raising large quantum
- Ability to negotiate terms, fix meeting with MD/ CEO/ ED of banks with member of sr. management of the company.
- Managing ALM/ Liquidity risk, interest rate risk.
- 09-14 years' experience in corporate finance or banking (credit department)
- Understanding of structured products
- Considerable knowledge of the drivers of liquidity and changing regulatory scenarios and requirements
- A background in managing transitions and building strong business relationships in a changing environment