Resource Executive at Value Vision Management Consultant
Views:440 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Treasury Operations Transformation Role - Management Consulting Firm (2-7 yrs)
Treasury Operations Transformation- Management Consulting
Work Location- Bangalore
Education- MBA in Finance from a premium B-School / Qualified CA / CPA/ ICWA / CMA with relevant consulting experience
As a team member, you will work with the project team on engagements that may involve (but not limited to):
- Finance Strategy & Vision: Assist the finance function to define the finance vision, outline clear-set of value propositions, define sustainable cost reduction model, prepare a roadmap for finance transformation strategy, define and develop a finance target operating model
- Shared Services: Define finance service delivery model, perform feasibility study including location assessment, conduct FTE / volume analysis, activity & process split, develop business case to support implementation and program manage transitions
- Business Process Re-engineering: Performing current state assessments, gap analysis, identify areas of improvements in efficiency and effectiveness, remediate control gaps, build transformation roadmaps, design future state by streamlining / standardizing the processes to enable cost effective operations.
Performance / KPI Management - define an effective set of performance measures and KPIs which will focus the business on the delivery of strategy and business plans
- Deals related services: Post-merger integration and transaction support, assist with acquisition support / Day-1 readiness for finance & accounting functions
- Financial Planning & Analysis: Assess the existing planning function, develop the vision for the end-state planning cycle with a clearly articulated process and system improvement roadmap including key milestones, expected benefits and impact of technology
- Close & Reporting: Optimize financial close process, design future-ready and regulatory compliant reporting models, design models for cash flow reporting and financial consolidation
- Treasury Operations Transformation: Develop and implement treasury operating model, analyze accounting impacts of treasury transactions, bank rationalization, define methodologies for intercompany netting and settlement, assess and implement TMS system
- Working Capital Optimization: Analyze and define strategies for cash management, enable transactional process efficiency to optimize cash flow and liquidity, evaluate investment alternatives and make recommendations, drive the development of cash forecast
- Digital in Finance: Digital in finance including automation assessments, robotics process automation, Finance Workforce of the future etc. Design and implement digital finance platforms and provide functional expertise in implementations that enable higher efficiency, effectiveness and productivity among leadership
- Others: Provide proposal support for business development, drive business development activities, develop point of view and contribute to overall thought leadership
Candidates should demonstrate working knowledge of finance, financial operations, management accounting, reporting and treasury processes and focus areas or experience and / or knowledge in any sector.
Knowledge on tools like Alteryx, Tableau and PowerBI are not mandatory, but recommended.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate proven success in supporting teams through the design and implementation of changes to finance strategy and operations (including people, processes, controls and technology changes) by:
- Delivering significant business results that utilize strategic and creative thinking, analytical skills with the ability to translate complex problems into simple and actionable tasks
- Exhibiting strong organizational skills, with the ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative team environment
- Supporting project work streams and working autonomously with minimal direction
- Communicating effectively (written and verbal) to various stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products such as PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, Word etc.
- Good to have exposure to one of technology ERPs/financial systems such as Oracle, SAP, Workday etc.
Educational and Professional Background:
- An undergraduate degree from top institutes followed by relevant work experience (Big 4 experience would be an added bonus), and
- MBA in Finance from a premium B-School / Qualified CA / CPA/ ICWA / CMA with relevant consulting experience