Co-Founder & Business Head at Peopleton Solutions
Views:3108 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Treasury Manager - FSSC Treasury Team (7-10 yrs)
The main focus of the role is to provide leadership to the FSSC Treasury team that provides the following middle-to-back office support for the following Treasury operations for GIL Treasury -
- Global intercompany loans including cash pool loans
- Daily global cash reporting and analysis
- Controlling and reporting of bank guarantees
- Controlling and reporting of external debt facilities
- Recording FX deals in IT2 TMS and reconciliation of FX hedging deals
- Execution of bi-annual treasury audit
- Master data maintenance of IT2 TMS
- Payment preparation for GIL Treasury
Should have at least 7 years of global corporate treasury experience
Sound experience in global cash management is essential. Candidate should be familiar with the following areas - global banking, cash pooling, intercompany loans, intercompany netting, bank guarantees, external debt borrowing, FX dealing, FX exposure hedging and cash forecasting.
Treasury Management Systems (TMS): Good working user knowledge of a TMS is preferred.
1. University bachelors degree, preferably with an accounting, finance, economics or business qualification.
2. Professional Treasury certification is mandatory (e.g. AMCT/MCT)
3. Any Professional Qualification- CA/CMA
Location : Chennai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.