Manager - Talent Acquisition at ABP Management Services
Views:515 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Treasury Head - FinTech Startup - IIM/IIT/XLRI/FMS/IBS (10-17 yrs)
Client : One of the fastest growing Fintech startup & profitable organization based at Delhi/NCR.
Qualification : CA/MBA/PGDM (Premium institutes) Full time Course
Experience : 10-17 years
CTC : Approx 1-1.3 Cr + Benefits
(Current ctc should be atleast 60 LPA)
Candidate should be stable in companies. Work experience in digital lending/fintech industry are mostly preferred.
Mandatory Skills :
- Should have working knowledge in Fintech/Insurtech/Financial Services/Financial tech firms companies as Treasury Head. Tech based Financial Startup firms experience is preferred. Must have handled debt funding.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to roll up sleeves and do whatever it takes to bring company to next level.
- Responsible for leading and managing the Treasury area within the institution with cash management, collateral management, funding and liquidity, investment analysis and other financial affairs.
- Manages and executes treasury functions including bank relationship management, foreign exchange operations, cash management, cash and treasury operations.
- Supervises borrowing and investing.
- Leads in meeting overall treasury department's policies and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operational aspects of the treasury department.
- Maintains stewardship for financial assets and debt including overall leadership of the cash management, debt management and investment management functions of the organization and its affiliated entities.
- Ensures the maintenance of corporate liquidity and financial stability.
-Develops and manages strategies, operations, policies and budgets relating to treasury activities.
- Directs development and revision of financial policies for capital structure, working capital, treasury operations, foreign exchange & interest rate risk management, and asset/liability mis-match risk management.
- Directs capital markets, borrowing, investing, foreign exchange, treasury operations, financial risk management and corporate finance initiatives.
- Supervises the maintenance of internal controls designed to safeguard corporate assets and the integrity of its fiscal systems.
Those interested please contact Manisha- 9873002499
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.