Senior Manager at Skillventory
Views:117 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Treasury Audit Role - Bank (2-10 yrs)
Prime responsibility would be to perform internal audits of the integrated treasury encompassing all the functions - Front office, Middle office, Market Risk, Back office and for all the products including Forex, Derivatives, FIMM, etc participating in internal audit of other central office functions like Enterprise risk management, Basel norms adherence, ICAAP, etc.
Overall Job Description
The internal audit role would include the following:
- Plan and conduct internal audits in line with the extant regulations, policies and processes with emphasis on data analysis.
- Creation/Updation of the Risk and Control matrix, Permanent file, Audit checklist for the units
- Participate in finalizing of the reports after discussing with Management.
- Report findings periodically to the Management, Board and ACB
- Track compliance of past observations pending closure
- Oversight the concurrent audits of the treasury and risk areas
- The job would also involve providing assistance to the central internal audit function for carrying out audits pertaining to various other units/area.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.