Manager at TravelTriangle.com
Views:6205 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
TravelTriangle.com - Associate Vice President - Human Resource (7-10 yrs)
Looking for candidate who can join in 1 Months notice maximum
About TravelTriangle (TT) :
- TravelTriangle.com, co-founded by three IIT-ians, is the India's fastest growing travel start-up.
- With over 600 agents, 60 countries and millions of online travelers,
- TravelTriangle is quickly changing travel industry and is keeping ahead of the trend. Our team is backed by some of the top VCs including Saif Partners, Bessmer Venture Partners having raised over 60 Cr in total financing.
- We have grown over 5x in last 6 months and now aiming to grow faster than this.
Some more achievements :
- Completed 4 + Years of growth journey, and stands today as the largest and fastest growing market place in Travel space.
- Moved to a positive CMNM for 6+ destinations in last quarter.
- Top 10 startups by IITians by Economic Times.
- Travel Triangle chosen as Website of the Year India
- Microsoft Bizspark Startup of the day
- We have become a family of 370 + members
- Learn more about us at: http://traveltriangle.com/aboutus
Role : Associate Vice President - HR
- The role will be accountable to lead the entire people function.
- The role will be accountable to lead, build and execute People strategy for the organization, helping the organization to build a high performing people function.
- Development & implementation of capability building, organization design, talent management and change management to address the current & future business challenges & opportunities.
- The role will help in ideating and implementing various HR policies, plan and initiatives, including employee engagement, Talent acquisition, learning and development, performance management, rewards and recognition, C&B and Compliances.
- Develops/implements appropriate change management plans as required. Identifies key human resource needs and develops appropriate solutions and partners with other internal human resource areas to provide a full complement of services to the organization.
- Implements and monitors adherence to all organization-specific Human Resource-related policies, procedures and practices. Acts as liaison between HR, management and employees regarding HR policies, procedures.
- Develop, implement and measure programmatic initiatives to meet organization goals. Develops appropriate human resource plans in support of key business needs in a dynamic, changing environment.
- Individual will provide leadership insides to founders and business leaders to enable and impact business success through people function.
- A successful candidate would have Leadership exposure and experience in setting up and leading people function for some organization or business unit. Experience in Startup will be added advantage.
- Should have 7+ years of relevant post qualification experience. Preferred - MBA or equivalent degree from Tier I/II Collages.
- Team building, mentorship and Management experience.
- Able to energize and inspire others to commit to and take action on business priorities.
- Resourceful, innovative and persuasive. Strong presentation skills.
- Sound knowledge of HR practice and processed, local labor laws, compliances and government requirements
- Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions, evaluate people, manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment and effectively interface with high-level business and operations leaders.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint .
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.