Senior HR Executive at Travel Triangle
Views:1073 Applications:349 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Travel Triangle - Manager - Product/Contracting & Vendor Management (8-10 yrs)
Job Title: Manager: Product, Contracting, and Vendor Management
We at TravelTriangle, take immense pride in offering quality products and services that cater to the needs of our customers, and meet their expectations. In order to maintain the quality standards and with a vision to expand our product offerings, were looking for a skilled product manager with the expertise of leading an integrative team, and an established record in the travel industry.
- The ideal candidate should be a skilled analyst who will be responsible for strategizing the entire life cycle of products from its conception to launch for Travel Triangle.
- He/she must have a sharp eye in identifying gaps in our products, and an innovative approach to fix them.
- His/her role will not be limited to but will include analyzing the market trends, identifying new vendors/clients, creating new products and improving the existing ones based on historical data and consumer insights.
- In addition, he/she should be a confident leader who has a proven ability in negotiating the price, landing the right deals whilst also generating revenue, improving customer experience, and adding value to the brand.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Drive the product management team and business planning processes across multi disciplinary teams.
- Scheme out new and innovative product ideas to strategize feasible go-to-market plans.
- Plan out the entire roadmap right from market research to competitor analysis, and from positioning and development to the product launch.
- Strategizing the product lifecycle from its conception to release.
- Develop strategies that meet the customer needs and business objectives.
- Perform regular analysis of current market trends, and customer feedback.
- Identify potential partnerships from the revenue perspective.
- Negotiating with suppliers for competitive pricing.
- Budget planning and managing the costs and all the financial aspects of the deals.
- Perform competitor analysis regularly and take efficient measures to differentiate our product offerings from them.
- Have an analytical approach backed by market and business data to develop strategies for effective and efficient marketing communications.
- Track the product requirements and develop suitable programs to meet them.
- Develop and maintain the timelines across multiple departments for product development.
- Create product strategy collaterals that define case studies, used cases, requisitions, and revenue generation.
- Ensure legal compliance with respect to copyright and data protection.
- Collaborate and cooperate closely with production, tech, marketing, sales, and operations teams, and others in the development, quality audit of products.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication with strong presentation, and public speaking skills.
- Established experience in a versatile product management role.
- Proven efficiency in managing cross-functional teams.
- Highly experienced and skilled in delivering fine product marketing strategies that are well-aligned with business goals.
- A deep understanding of consumers needs, requirements, and market trends.
- Passionate about adding value to the respective organization.
- Past experience in software and product development would be an added advantage.
- Prior experience with product, contracting, and vendor management.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Strict on meeting deadlines and achieving targets.
Education: MBA/Post-Graduate or equivalent in Product Engineering & Management, Business Management.
Qualifications: 8 to 10+ years of experience in the travel and tourism industry.