People Operations Associate at TravClan
Views:587 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
TravClan - Manager - Finance (2-8 yrs)
We are a well funded B2B travel tech startup. We have raised ~USD 5mn Pre Series A investment round despite the global pandemic and are looking to grow our corporate team. We are growing rapidly. We have crossed our pre-covid numbers. We want to become the world's biggest B2B travel company by enabling over million travel agents, travel entrepreneurs and influencers to grow their business, and achieving Annualized GMV of $25 billion by 2026.
Finance Manager is responsible for managing finance, budgeting & forecasting, compliances, financial analysis & planning along with ensuring smooth day-to-day operations. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring consistent corporate financial controls & strategy through a range of avenues such as managing and allocating accounts, financial statements, and tax data and will also be the point of contact for banks, auditors, and tax authorities.The candidate shall also be responsible for Managing Compliance matters and driving automations, process improvements in Finance Function across the organization and ensuring service standards for business excellence
Finance at TravClan is a key role that focuses reviewing financial information and analyzing data. The team works in liaison with the internal departments and advises them on the best practices to ensure compliance in financial regulations.Creating financial reports,direct investment activities and developing plans for the long term financial goals of the organisation.
- Best combination of Salary, INR 9 to 18 LPA (Manager) + ESOPs + promotions + aggressive growth prospects (read further) !
- Fast Appraisal - Despite Covid, we had appraisals in 6 months in Jan & July 2020
- Aggressive Hikes - In May 2021 - Avg Hike was 35%
Whats on Offer:
- The right candidate has the opportunity to manage a part of the finance function and interface with investors for future fundraising processes. If any of you aspire to be a CFO, this is the best possible opportunity to learn and prove yourself.
- Work with a young & passionate team to excel and make an impact
- Work directly with the founders
- Fast Career Growth with fast appraisals and fast salary increase
- Super passionate team with deep conviction which has stayed together during covid.
- Very high ownership role in a fast paced environment
- Great Culture -> No hierarchy / politics nonsense guaranteed!
Our founding team:
The founding team has aced their respective leadership roles at successful internet startups in India, which are as follows:
Ashish- Cofounder, leads technology, Ex CTO Cars24, CTO FabFurnish, Gaadi.
Arun- Cofounder, leads product, Ex Cars24, TravelTriangle, TripFactory, IIM Bangalore.
Chirag- Cofounder, leads business, Ex Oyo, TravelTriangle, IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Roorkee.
You read the detailed company profile here.
To know more about us, have a look at a few videos on Youtube!
What do we value?
- We are a team of believers. At the same time, we are constantly learning and growing. We are on an audacious mission and a rock-solid belief we can get there.
- We dream big, yet we start small and start quickly. We are not deterred by the
extra effort needed to relentlessly execute, iterate, execute to realize our dreams.
- We are a team of differentiated and ambitious individuals, united by a common goal. We are a single team, where every member is important.
- We believe flexibility in roles and freedom to execute ideas are the two foundation values for aggressive growth.
- We constantly protect and evolve our culture. As a super energetic and experienced team, we want to enjoy the time we spend together.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Accounting : Manage and oversee entire operations of the accounting from proper accounting methods to complete annual audits
- Tax & Compliance : Complete ownership to ensure that taxation practices are best in class
Setup Global Payments Business & Compliance : As we setup a global operations liasoning with industry professionals and ensuring that we set up the right legal and compliance structure
- Fundraising : Complete ownership of business planning / budgeting and compliance / due-diligence and interfacing with investors to manage the funds deployed and reporting business metrics from time to time.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Ethical, hardworking, and 'passionate about startups' mindset
- Ability to understand and work with large sets of data
- Disciplined & Process Oriented
- Quick with numbers
- knowledge of tools like Excel
- Willing to learn more
- Excellent structured problem-solving ability
The Recruitment Process:
1. Aptitude and Technical Test: The first step of the recruitment process is a 50-minute basic aptitude and technical test.
2. Personal Interviews: 2-3 video interviews. Detailed discussions about the job profile, company & candidature are discussed in these rounds.
3. Extending an offer: On successfully clearing the interview rounds, the job offer is extended to the candidate. This includes financial benefits, ESOPs and many other benefits.
Office Location - Connaught Place