Talent Advisor at TransUnion
Views:354 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
TransUnion - Operation Lead (7-8 yrs)
TransUnion - Operation Lead
- This document outlines the job duties that fall within the Tenant and Employment (T & E) Operations Team Lead job duties.
- This document also outlines the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for the position.
- The primary objective of this position will be to support T & E operations in the GCC. Additionally, its critical that this candidate is closely aligned with the onshore operation teams to ensure consistency and knowledge of vertical products and processes.
The T & E Operations Team Lead supports the vertical businesses in the following ways :
- Developing and maintaining a high level of knowledge about our industry, products, and services to effectively support a team of customer service representatives.
- Ensuring representatives adhere to our established procedures and processes while also providing a best in class service experience to the customer.
- Holds agents accountable for their performance.
- Supervision of agent-specific performance throughout each day for smooth operations and long-term for team and individual development.
- Handles escalated and supervisor level communications from customers and consumers.
- Produces daily, weekly and monthly status reporting on team individual productivity and overall KPIs.
- Perform consistent and effective coaching sessions with all representatives to continue to increase representative knowledge and increase overall performance.
- Ensures all associates are accountable to following FCRA obligations.
Knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs) :
- Bachelors degree preferred
- At least 2-3 years of experience leading a team with multiple team members.
- At least 7 years of customer service experience
- Must have a proactive and solution-oriented mindset.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Basic understanding of modern technologies and communication platforms (examples: social media, smart phones, tablets, etc.)
- Comfort level with general technical concepts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Quick to learn, with a goal of becoming a SME on an all processes.
- Collaborates well with others in an effort achieve objectives.
- Ability to maintain focus, flexibility, and organization.
- Comfortable working in fast paced environment.
- Able to complete or already completed training focused on coaching.