HR at Transunion Global Technology Center LLP
Views:2058 Applications:686 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
TransUnion - Manager - Strategy & Planning - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (7-11 yrs)
Job description :
- This is an exciting time in TransUnion CIBIL
- With investments in our people, technology and new business markets, we are redefining the role and purpose of a credit bureau
- This individual will be responsible for defining and driving key strategic initiatives as part of TransUnion s overall India strategy
- He/she will be part of a team of 3-4 high-performing strategy professionals, working on a range of projects (see details in Roles & Responsibilities section below), all of which will be material to the India business growth
- This position will report to the Sr Vice President & Head of the Strategy & Planning function at TransUnion India
What Youll Bring :
- Working with S&P (Strategy & Planning) associates across multiple geographies to define and deliver on TransUnion's International strategic priorities/projects
- Supporting the Head of India Strategy to lead the 3-year rolling strategic planning process for the geography
- Conducting market scans to identify external developments which are material to the India business, and defining response strategies for the same
- Working on key ad-hoc strategy projects for the India region and/or across TransUnion s other
- Defining and executing on key Partnership/M&A opportunities
- Driving the agenda and content for all Board Meetings and key Leadership Meetings, TownHalls, etc.
- Performing any other related duties as assigned by the Head of Strategy
Experience and Skills :
- Graduate & Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from Top B-schools
- 7-11 years of total work experience, including experience of working in a top-tier strategy-consulting firm.
- Candidates with prior work experience in the BFSI (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance) domain will be preferred
Key Skills : Delivery excellence, Business administration, Startegy consulting, Head Business development, BFSI, Strategic planning, Vice President, M&A, Continuous improvement, Financial services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.