HR at TransUnion Cibil
Views:1314 Applications:322 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
TransUnion CIBIL - Vice President - Sales (15-20 yrs)
Job Title: Vice President - Sales
Reports To: Chief Revenue Officer
About Us :
- We are India's leading credit information company with one of the largest collections of consumer information. We aim to be more than just a credit-reporting agency. We are a sophisticated, global risk information provider striving to use information for good.
- We take immense pride in playing a pivotal role in catalyzing the BFSI industry in the country. We got here by tapping into our excitement and passion of wanting to make a difference in the lives of our clients and consumers.
What is excitement and passion for us?
We define it as a blend of curiosity, ability to unlearn and yet continuously learn, able to connect with meaning and finally the drive to execute ideas until the last mile is achieved. This passion helps us focus on continuous improvement, creative problem solving and collaboration, which ensures delivery excellence.
Role Description :
- This is an exciting time in TransUnion CIBIL. With investments in our people, technology and new business markets, we are redefining the role and purpose of a credit bureau. In addition, Sales is playing a pivotal role of change agents in culture and people practices to partner in the growth trajectory.
- We are looking for a go-getter who can collaborate with internal as well as external stakeholders and create a win-win situation. Connect with Banks- senior management and consult across different solutions and projects. Build thought leadership with key accounts and their management team. Have solutioning mindset and approach for product adoption and member challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Define Business Unit strategies with adequate buffers to be able to achieve overall revenue targets for the team members.
- Liaison with key decision makers - Business Managers, Risk Managers, Product Managers etc. in banks and financial institutions to identify new opportunities and grow existing business
- Gather and decipher the clients requirements and suggest how various CIBIL-TransUnion solutions can be implement to enhance and improve the existing processes- and focus not just on product sales but also concept sales.
- Conceptualize account-planning strategies.
- Provide Industry insights to the senior management regarding the latest trends in the financial services industry.
- Understand and translate statistics to address client business problems and liaison with client's technical, analytical and business teams to delivery teams to build and deliver custom solutions.
- Responsible for managing relationships with existing customers.
- Revenue retention, Cross sell & upsell to existing client portfolio to increase penetration of CIBIL-TransUnion products, including negotiation and all aspects
- Understand and manage engagements to meet client expectations and build, deepen and broaden client relationships
- Demonstrate excellence in engagement delivery, insightful thought leadership, strategic problem solving, and strong client relations at senior executive levels
- Work closely with internal teams for resolving client queries to ensure high quality delivery of service and timely resolution of all member issues
- Ensure timely receipt of payments against Bills
- Support CRO in achieving Company goals w.r.t to this area
Experience and Skills :
- MBA Graduate in Engineering / Com. / Eco. And a MBA in Marketing / Finance from a reputed Institute (ideally from top 20)
- Minimum 15+ years experience in selling product & services to businesses or high net worth individuals. Ideally Assets side experience with a Bank or a NBFC is preferred
Essential Competencies :
- Customer focus - Believes and executes the Customer First philosophy. A believer in continuous improvement of services, processes and operational efficiency.
Go getter - A believer in continuous improvement of services, processes and operational efficiency. Demonstrates curiosity and critical thinking. Self-motivated, ability to manage day to day activities without supervision
Business Acumen - Passion for achieving targets. Good planning and organizing skills Hard working and having an eye for detail. Lots of energy and passion for achieving targets
Trusted Advisor - Ability to consult with clients across different projects and solutions.
Solutioning approach - Focuses and ensures closure without compromising on quality of the output. Raises / flags issues as necessary and moves forward with a solutioning approach.
Analytical mindset - Very strong conceptual, analytical and execution abilities