HR Business Partner at TransOrg Analytics
Views:4176 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
TransOrg - Presales Consultant (4-6 yrs)
Why you would like to join us
TransOrg Analytics, an award winning - Big Data and Predictive analytics- company, offers advanced analytics solutions to industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies across India, US, Singapore and the Middle East. Our products - Clonizo' (customer cloning) and - Mobisights- (interactive mobile dashboards) have yielded significant incremental benefits to our clients. We have been recognized by the CIO Review magazine as the - Predictive Analytics Company of the Year- and by TiE for excellence in entrepreneurship.
We are looking for a Pre-Sales Consultant based in Gurgaon.
Consult with clients in conjunction with sales team throughout the selling process to:
- Ensure that the customer needs are properly understood and addressed
- Respond to requests for information and prepare sales package proposals
- Be the technical lead and SME support during sales calls, meetings and technical discussions
- Conduct market and prospective client research to create the solutions pitch
- Develop & maintain a BD collaterals repository including case studies, product data/tech spec sheets, demo videos, white papers, prospecting decks, solutions proposals, RFPs/RFIs responses for our products & service offerings to support global BD teams in US, UK, India & Asia markets
- Write technical content to display TransOrg's competency on company blog & on social media
- Participate as internet security and big data management SME in relevant networking events, conferences and meetings
- Work on the proposals for network security product & big data management.
- Lead end-to-end bid management cycle
- Required to build out key business pitches, do a lot of business development work, build out functional proposal documents and support sales teams to close deals.
- The person is required to work as an independent contributor, while working with several teams to build/ put pieces of solution together.
- Work closely with Practice SMEs to develop the solution and prepare the proposal along with other supporting documents.
Prior Experiences to Look for:
- Prior experience of Technology sales/Security solutions marketing projects is a must.
Qualifications, skills & personality traits:
Bachelor's degree in engineering or technology preferred.
- 4-6 years of experience in the Pre-sales role which involves an understanding of technology sales and internet security solutions
- Good understanding of security technologies (IDS, Firewall, SIEM, etc.) is a must
- Good understanding of Big Data, Block Chain, IOT and machine learning concepts is a strong plus
- Strong selling aptitude with proven success in supporting sales and/or delivering creative solution
- Self-starter who works independently and effectively manages multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Able to travel frequently.
- Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities
- Good CFO level stakeholder management skills
- Eye for detail, diligent, persistent and good analytical skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.