HR - Specialist at TransOrg Analytics
Views:3887 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
TransOrg - Presales Consultant (4-6 yrs)
Why you would like to join us
TransOrg Analytics, an award winning - Big Data and Predictive analytics- company, offers advanced analytics solutions to industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies across India, US, Singapore and the Middle East. Our products - Clonizo' (customer cloning) and - Mobisights- (interactive mobile dashboards) have yielded significant incremental benefits to our clients. We have been recognized by the CIO Review magazine as the - Predictive Analytics Company of the Year- and by TiE for excellence in entrepreneurship.
We are looking for a Pre-Sales Consultant based in Gurgaon.
Consult with clients in conjunction with sales team throughout the selling process to:
- Ensure that the customer needs are properly understood and addressed
- Respond to requests for information and prepare sales package proposals
- Be the technical lead and SME support during sales calls, meetings and technical discussions
- Conduct market and prospective client research to create the solutions pitch
- Develop & maintain a BD collaterals repository including case studies, product data/tech spec sheets, demo videos, white papers, prospecting decks, solutions proposals, RFPs/RFIs responses for our products & service offerings to support global BD teams in US, UK, India & Asia markets
- Write technical content to display TransOrg's competency on company blog & on social media
- Participate as internet security and big data management SME in relevant networking events, conferences and meetings
- Work on the proposals for network security product & big data management.
- Lead end-to-end bid management cycle
- Required to build out key business pitches, do a lot of business development work, build out functional proposal documents and support sales teams to close deals.
- The person is required to work as an independent contributor, while working with several teams to build/ put pieces of solution together.
- Work closely with Practice SMEs to develop the solution and prepare the proposal along with other supporting documents.
Prior Experiences to Look for:
- Prior experience of Technology sales/Security solutions marketing projects is a must.
Qualifications, skills & personality traits:
Bachelor's degree in engineering or technology preferred.
- 4-6 years of experience in the Pre-sales role which involves an understanding of technology sales and internet security solutions
- Good understanding of security technologies (IDS, Firewall, SIEM, etc.) is a must
- Good understanding of Big Data, Block Chain, IOT and machine learning concepts is a strong plus
- Strong selling aptitude with proven success in supporting sales and/or delivering creative solution
- Self-starter who works independently and effectively manages multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Able to travel frequently.
- Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities
- Good CFO level stakeholder management skills
- Eye for detail, diligent, persistent and good analytical skills