HR - Specialist at TransOrg Analytics
Views:1000 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
TransOrg - Client Solution Analyst (1-3 yrs)
Why would you like to join us?
TransOrg Analytics, an award-winning - Big Data and Predictive analytics- company, offers advanced analytics solutions and services to industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies across India, US, Singapore, and the Middle East. Our products like - Clonizo' yield significant business benefits to our clients. We were recognized by the CIO Review magazine as the - Predictive Analytics Company of the Year- and by TiE for excellence in entrepreneurship.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. You will work with the Client Solutions team to develop analytical solutions for businesses across various domains
2. You would interact with the Business Development team to understand the client requirements and the Data Science team to identify the most efficient and effective analytics solutions
3. You will develop presentations or proposals that would be pitched to clients
4. You will also help create additional ad-hoc collaterals that would help in sales efforts
- A strong work ethic (work effectively during office hours) and follow deadlines without the need of reminders
- Time management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English with good communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Develop business understanding and the solutions that analytics can provide
- 1-3 years of experience in creating solutions for data science or consulting firms, with a long- term interest in the solutioning space.
- Undergraduate in technical fields / MBA preferred. Candidates from other streams who are really interested in analytics may also apply (should then be open to putting additional effort during the initial period to ramp up their skills and understanding).
- You will be exposed to the business consulting side in the analytics service domain and work with a great team that comes with a good pedigree and varied work experiences.
- You will understand the analytics solutions for different business problems and industry domains, have constant interaction with the top leadership, have opportunities to interact with clients and the operations team to understand how the solutions are implemented.