Head of Human Resources at TransOrg Analytics
Views:347 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
TransOrg - Analytics Lead (6-8 yrs)
Job Description - Analytics Lead
Why would you like to join us?
TransOrg Analytics, an award-winning - Big Data and Predictive analytics- company, offers advanced analytics solutions to industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies across India, US, UK, Singapore and the Middle East. Our product - Clonizo' (customer cloning) have yielded significant incremental benefits to our clients. We have been recognized by the CIO Review magazine as the - Predictive Analytics Company of the Year- and by TiE for excellence in entrepreneurship.
Visit us at www.transorg.com for details.
What do we expect from you?
- Analyze & interpret data and communicate results to clients, often with the aid of mathematical/statistical techniques and software. This role requires:
- Data exploration, statistical/predictive modelling, data analysis and hypothesis testing.
- Design, development, and deployment of Predictive models and frameworks.
- Complex statistical concepts are explained in a way that clients can understand and advice on strategy.
What do you need to excel at?
- Well-versed in quantitative analysis, data mining, trend analysis, customer profiling, clustering, and predictive modelling.
- Executing the data-driven planning process by building models and frameworks that connect business unit drivers to company financials and forecast to take the correct decision as per the business need.
- Design and build dashboards and other visualizations in BI tools.
- Should be able to handle assigned tasks in the capacity of an individual contributor.
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork.
- Collaborate with other data analysts to provide development coverage, support, and knowledge sharing and mentoring of junior team members.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's in Computer Science/Engineering, Statistics, Math or related quantitative degree preferably from IIT, NIT, DTU, and NSIT or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with modelling techniques such as clustering, linear & logistic regression, random forest, boosting, etc.
- Experience in managing a team of at least 5+ members
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Experience in working with unstructured data and text analytics.
- Must have a passion for data, structured and unstructured.
- 6-8 years of hands-on experience with R/Python and SQL is must.
- Should have sound experience in data mining and data analysis.
- Excellent critical thinking, verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability and desire to work in a proactive, highly engaging, high-pressure, client service environment.
- Good presentation skills.