Director at Vanguard Human Resources
Views:347 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Transition Head - BPO (10-12 yrs)
Transition Head For a Domestic BPO
A premium leading provider of BPM and BPO services in India with a work force of 6K and 7 delivery centers in India. It has a highly responsive structure with its clients and individual needs
We are looking for a dynamic transition manager to join BPO. In this role, you'll be responsible for overseeing operational transitions in our company and ensuring that the transitions are implemented according to schedule and budget. You'll also update management, personnel, and clients on any prospective transition-related changes.
To ensure success as a transition manager, you should be able to proactively spot any transition challenges and solve them as quickly as possible. Ultimately, a top-notch transition manager should demonstrate mastery of the transition process to minimize any associated costs or risks.
Transition Manager Responsibilities:
- Transition managers are responsible for coordinating any transformational changes in a company such as financial, technological, operational, and governance changes. Their key duties include managing internal requests for change, consulting management on the risk factors of implementing proposed changes, and facilitating approved transition processes, such as upgrading software or changing customer service policies.
- Analyzing any internal requests for changes and consulting with management to deny or approve the proposed changes.
- Creating transitional plans and documents to outline project expectations, scope, schedule, and budget requirements.
- Conducting workshops to provide staff members with information on any major changes in the company, such as new financial protocols or policies.
- Ensuring that transitions are planned and carried out in a timely manner and within budget.
- Keeping all parties involved with the transition updated on its progress.
- Spotting any transition-related issues and creating effective solutions to resolve them swiftly.
- Providing company-wide guidance during unplanned changes, such as the passing of a senior employee.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.