HR at Transgraph Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:604 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
TransGraph Consulting - Fundamental Research Analyst - Agri Commodities (2-6 yrs)
The Research Analyst would be required to perform extensive research on the supply-demand-price of select commodities on a global basis and build several forecast models based on the collected information. To be successful in this role, the Analyst will be expected to demonstrate strong analytical capabilities, forecast modelling, and the ability to critically analyse data in an efficient manner.
Commodity Fundamental Analysts are required to support Commodity Consulting Services at TransGraph which are aimed to serve various corporate houses that are exposed to price risk in the commodity segment.
- Expert level of skills in fundamental analysis and strong ability to take a call on the market for short term to long term periods.
- Ability to build any indicators, forecasting models for any new commodity
- Statistical knowledge is a must.
- Business acumen, attention to detail and strong data interpretation skills to connect dots and predict market developments
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to generate timely reports and to interact with clients
- Negotiation and persuasive skills to discuss and obtain information from market participants, industry experts and the ability to interact and establish various market sources to obtain the market intelligence.
- Good understanding of the value chain of the respective domain/commodity
- Sound knowledge in derivative markets and related concepts
- Ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment
- Should possess mastery in MS Excel and very good PPT preparation skills.
- Service-oriented attitude while delivering the research and working with passion for client esteem.
- Innovation, willingness to learn / un-learn and be the change agent.
- Ability to think out-of-box on facing any constraints
- Responsible for independently handling the assigned commodities from the needs of consulting clients.
- Identification of various drivers of the commodity time to time and updating in reports and if necessary release special updates.
- Timely preparing daily / weekly / bi-weekly / monthly / quarterly reports.
- Helping the consulting team with appropriate market factors in a timely manner
- Actively participating in market outlook discussions and contribute to enhancing the forecasting accuracy
- Active role while designing the trading, hedging and procurement strategies
- Self-auditing the market factors and giving price ranges for budgeting
- Ability to guide the team and convert the collected data into decision enabling content.
- Be hands-on on industry developments.
- Should travel to the markets in-person with short notices.
- Handling the assigned clients with respect to the client needs.