HR Executive at TransFunnel Consulting Private Limited
Views:414 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
TransFunnel - Marketing Automation Strategist - HubSpot (3-10 yrs)
As a Lead, Inbound Marketing, you will be responsible for generating qualified leads through events, campaigns, social media, increasing website traffic, and nurturing those leads down the buyer's journey. You will work closely with the PR and Content Marketing Specialist to develop content necessary for the realization of marketing campaigns, with the sales team to ensure marketing activities and sales goals are aligned, and with the CEO for thought leadership campaigns and activities. While this is a hands-on role, there will also be an emphasis on projects, events and campaign management, client liaison, and social media management.
1. Create inbound marketing strategies to meet project goals
2. Managing HubSpot, Marketing Automation and Conversion Optimization Drip, Email Campaigns, Cold Email Campaigns, Running AB Tests
3. Grow new leads by converting site and social media traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
4. Continually look for new ways to generate leads and manage targeted list development
5. Develop and execute "always-on" activities including email nurture campaigns in CRM to support pipeline remarketing and encourage lead conversions
6. Content Research to Drive Traffic and Leads, Publishing Content on WP
7. Work closely with PR and Content Marketing Specialists to curate and syndicate engaging thought leadership content to maximize awareness and educate the target audience
8. Manage and collaborate with internal teams and external partners to deliver project and campaign scopes on time and on budget
9. Continually track, monitor, and optimize On and Off-page SEO opportunities, SMM, Content Marketing
10. Establish close-looped analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
11. Manage and Maintain Major Technical Partnerships and All Marketing Tools
12. Collaborate and engage with external agencies and resources as needed
13. Manage new and existing lead lists making sure all information is up to date on both excel files and CRM tools
Skills & Experience:
1. Proficiency in marketing automation to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them into converted customers.
2. Prior Experience in Project Management, Email Marketing, B2B Lead Generation.
3. Understanding with CRM tools preferably HubSpot, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel, SEMrush, and some WordPress/HTML.
4. Be a team player with a "can-do" attitude.
5. Creative thinker and excellent communicator, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
6. A focus on fun whilst driving excellence - work-life balance and challenging yourself/stretching your boundaries are encouraged.
7. Ability to work both independently, with other team members, and across teams.
8. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where priority changes occur often.