Recruitment Specialist at Transformative Learning Solutions
Views:2071 Applications:328 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
Transformative - Head - Marketing (15-18 yrs)
Head - Marketing
Job brief :
We are looking for a Head of Marketing who'll lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative Projects.
- Play a significant role in developing and implementing the company's long-term strategic plan including new product opportunities, acquisitions/ joint ventures, and other growth initiatives to meet the company's revenue and earnings targets.
- Design positioning and pricing strategies
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Create and execute a dynamic marketing plan that will build the company into a dominant brand, including the development of a consistent message integrated across all programs, promotions, products, and services.
- Identify, initiate and leverage partnership programs to build awareness of the company brand and drive incremental sales through alternative channels
- Develop segmentation and customer relationship models that better identify targets and allow for more customized marketing programs
- Direct a market research/end-user insights function that will improve product development and new product introductions and guide the design effort, ensuring leading-edge, consumer-driven products and designs that meet manufacturing and cost goals.
- Manage outside agency resources effectively, including advertising, public relations and corporate communication efforts to capitalize on brand presence opportunities
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Hire and build a high-capability marketing team to meet all marketing requirements
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- 15+ years of Work experience as Head of Marketing or VP Marketing, preferably from FMCG industry, D2C Companies
- In-depth knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords, Facebook Marketing
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind
- Should be from a TOP School such as IIT, BITS, /NIT if from Tech, or IIM, ISB, MDI and the likes.
Professional Competencies and Skills:
- Strong business and financial acumen and the ability to link marketing strategy and results directly to overall business strategy and company financial goals.
- The ability to develop a strategy from an in-depth analysis of consumer and/or customer insights.
- Proven success driving results and delivering a return on investment to the company.
- Comprehensive program development skills, from broad-reach advertising to highly targeted, direct marketing across all relevant marketing channels and platforms. The ability to forge strategic alliances with key partners who can extend and build brand and company relevance.
- Leadership Skills
- Strategic Perspective but with a hands-on approach
- Flexibility and Backbone: The Head of Marketing should be a strong and visible leader who is resilient and flexible yet exudes tremendous conviction in her/his ideas and programs. Must be willing to listen and lead.
Company Profile :
Website : https://transformative.in/
India Store : https://tae.in/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/theayurvedaexperience/
Insta Page : https://www.instagram.com/theayurvedaexperience/?hl=en
Yourstory : https://yourstory.com/smbstory/gurgaon-d2c-brand-the-ayurveda-experience-global-market/amp
Address : Unit No-301B and 302 to 304, 3rd Floor, Plot No -3, Veritas Tower, Sec-53, Gurgaon, Haryana
Google Map : https://goo.gl/maps/k1xkg42H4g2b8Jrz7
TheAyurvedaExperience.com ( TAE) Brief:
theayurvedaexperience.com owns and manages, its educational courses and its brands and subsidiaries including Iyura, Ajara, Varaasa, Ayuttva, A Modernica and more launching shortly. We focus on building/acquiring direct to consumer Ayurveda brands in Education, Skincare, Personal Care, Supplements and Food. theayurvedaexperience.com is among the most prominent (both in terms of size and visitors) Ayurveda focused platforms in North America and Australia. Over 400,000 customers have enjoyed our products and services. We are the largest Ayurvedic Platform in North America. Over 30,000 people have taken a paid Ayurveda related educational course on theayurvedaexperience.com in over 150 countries. We offer 23 such courses with more coming soon. Taking Ayurveda to the world brings us tremendous joy, and we hope to keep adding more such meaningful products and services to our portfolio.
Venture Capital Funds including Fireside Ventures, Kalpavriksh Fund (a Centrum Group Venture Capital Fund), Riverwalk, the Mariwala (Promoters of Marico) Family Office and several other Marquee angel investors have invested > USD 10 Million in the firm