AVP - Operations and Leadership Hiring at Golden Opportunities Pvt Ltd
Views:2943 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Transformation Program Manager - Media & Information Services (12-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Analyze the processes and pain areas to identify opportunities for transformation.
- Identify resources and staff the program/project. Evolve innovative solutions through collaboration, within the Client, that satisfies the Business Case criteria.
- Discuss within COE and generate solutions.
- Prepare the transformation roadmap detailing the timelines, dependencies; benefits etc.
- Should possess excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Coordinate with the different teams involved for the execution.
- Monitor, drive, execute tasks as per project plan to ensure successful outcomes with Scope, Time, Cost.
- Report and review progress of all improvement projects
- Discuss with key internal stakeholder and client on implementation along with delivery/COE
Candidate Specification :
- He / she should have excellent program management and Transformation skills aligned to Media and Entertainment service line in the outsourcing / offshoring line of Business.
- Should be a domain expert in the Publishing, M &IS space playing a COE role, Participating in Solutioning and re-engineering projects. Accountable for High end customer facing skills with proven expertise in executing and conducting transformation projects
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.