Associate at Fortune Consultants
Views:1393 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Transformation Manager - Route-to-Market - FMCG/Retail (7-15 yrs)
This is a key sales role in our Sales Development structure and the incumbent will lead the operational and execution framework for the field force capability and urban strategy.
- Distribution: Expansion in distribution with precise focus in Premium category for Enamor & Levi's. Extraction from the current distribution set of outlets. Outlet categorization based on past data. Ensuring a profitable ROI for business partners.
- Distributor (DB) Architecture: Identify & test the right DB structure by territory, brand and portfolio & recommend the same to the field force. Arrest & replace delinquent distributors.
- Assortment: Planning & ensuring the right sell into the right set of stores. Placement to drive velocity & repeat orders.
- Resourcing: Finding synergies within the premium team. Identifying & supporting the right field team structure with clear roles & responsibilities. Servicing outlets will require identification of Service levels with proper Beat Planning. Focusing on Input Matrix to drive Secondary Sales. Capturing productivity of the field team & raising the bar for the field productivity.
- Sellex package: Designing scheme & supporting the Field team for New outlet 1st sell-in. Focusing on Assortment, Credit Days of DB's & designing Incentive's /Pay for Performance)
- Automation: Planning, Preparing & finally implementing the Automation WRT DMS & SFA. Trouble shooting whenever required.
- Monitoring & MIS: Preparing the MIS for Data based discussions with the Field team. Highlighting inefficiencies as well as best performing zones.
- Training: Support the training manager with On The Job sales training. Drive process orientation among the field force.
- Store Activation: Designing and executing Loyalty Program such as My Perfect Store Execution & My Fabulous Store Activation.
- Deeply analytical and Root Cause analysis approach towards problem solving
- Passion and aggression for improving sales execution of frontline teams through strategic interventions
- Extremely agile on customer/stakeholder centricity
- Ability to influence stakeholders upwards and downwards
- Proactive planner and priority setter
- Understands FMCG/Channel sales ecosystem well