Recruiter at Contactx
Views:45 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Transfer Pricing Role - CA (5-8 yrs)
- Develop client portfolio- Creating / managing independent relationships with clients and building broad networks within the firm.
- Proficient in Transfer Pricing legislation and should have technical knowledge of Transfer Pricing.
- Manage a team responsible for preparing transfer pricing documentation studies, including delegating and reviewing work, managing each member's workload and mentoring and training staff.
Skills and attributes :
- Develop and Implement accounts strategy for TP offerings targeted at clients within identified industry segments and market segments
- Enhance internal and external awareness of EY TP services (branding) and support development of proposals/presentations etc as required.
To qualify for the role you must have :
- A qualified Chartered Accountant
- 5-8 years of relevant Transfer Pricing and International Tax experience assignments and, or experience in handling litigation for transfer pricing cases before tax authorities at different levels
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.