Senior Account Manager at Etaash Consultants
Views:3328 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:148
Transaction Tax Role - M&A - CA (2-4 yrs)
- Preparation of effective presentations, reports, memos, emails (internal and external) for transactions, restructuring of companies etc.
- Identifying and applying tax and regulatory aspects such as corporate law, SEBI, income-tax, stamp duty, foreign investment and foreign exchange provisions.
- Interface with regulatory authorities.
- Understanding and analysis of, industry, financial statements, applicable tax provisions, commercial agreements.
- Assisting in the restructuring assignments such as merger, demerger, slump sale, buyback, capital reduction etc, valuations, diligence reviews etc which includes both advisory and compliance work
- M&A Tax
- Understanding of tax law.
- Analysis of financials.
- CA only
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.