Consultant at Michael Page
Views:6881 Applications:498 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Transaction Advisory Services Role - BFS - CFA (4-9 yrs)
- Understanding and worked in either the healthcare industry/ Food & Beverage industry
- Help clients to achieve their strategic goals, through Financial Due Diligence, Valuation & Business Modelling, Deal Advisory, Restructuring, Mergers and acquisition
- Working directly with the senior management teams for of the clients
- Analyze financial and operational results of targets company through reviewing accounting records interaction with management.
- Correlate financial due diligence findings and lead the price negotiations
- Perform industry and company research utilizing online tools and publicly available information
- Assist in researching technical accounting issues to evaluate implications on transaction valuation and structuring
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Work with other teams to deliver an integrated service to clients.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Big 4 Auditing firms Audit, Corporate Finance, and/or Investment funds/PE or VC
- Professional qualifications like CFA preferred
- Possessed strong analytical and structured thinking, exposures to team work as well as client facing project, demonstrate good commercial thinking and business acumen