Associate Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:335 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Training Specialist - Soft Skill Trainer/Learning & Development (4-6 yrs)
Salary offered : 8 - 10 LPA
- Good understanding of business & its functionalities in general and service industry
- Knowledge of Adult Learning principles
- Expertise in TNA processes
- Knowledgeable in various Learning Practices practiced within the industry
- Knowledge in Leadership & Behavioral Concepts
- Ability to develop, customize content as per business needs
- Ability to manage deadlines, create effective partnerships with clients & leadership team
- Practical knowledge of people management
- Proven client relationship skills
- Well-developed consulting skills
- Good Interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain relationships at multiple levels in order to accomplish organizational goals
- Delivering and facilitating learning and development interventions
- Proven ability to use IT competencies and skills to analyze client needs and agree on client specifications for learning content/materials
- Ability to design and evaluate learning material - create a facilitators guide and participants material to support technical programs
- Managerial experience in coaching, mentoring and developing others in a complex, fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and time management skills.
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills.
- Exemplary facilitation and platform skills. Excellent training and organizational development skills.
- Demonstrates an understanding of adult learning theories.
- Ability to handle and deliver many and diverse projects and tasks
- Ability to support, motivate and inspire a team
- Capability of handling mature audience(Managers and above) from various functions and diverse business situations and problems
- Highly motivated to engage a group of individuals
- Positive outlook towards challenges and problem-solving
- Ability to give constructive feedback
- Self driven and Assertive
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and creativity at work
- Strong technical/operational knowledge
- Ability to work in a diverse environment