Talent Acquisition Specialist at The HRBPs
Views:59 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Training Manager - Voice & Non-Voice Services - Customer Contact Centre (6-10 yrs)
The company is India's Leading Customer Contact Centre's providing Voice and Non-Voice Services in the areas of Collections, Sales and Customer Service.
Hiring Training Managers.Mumbai residing and who can join at the earliest need apply.Graduate/PostGraduate with minimum 6 to 10 years of relevant experience on paper from International BPO (US collections process only) need apply.
- Identifying training and development needs within an organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments
- Designing and developing training and development programs based on both the organization's and the individual's needs.
- Preparing Annual Training Budgets and plan the programs by keeping within budgets.
- Developing effective induction programs.
- Devising individual learning plans online and offline
- Responsible for smooth running of the Learning Management System
- Producing training materials for in-house courses
- Delivery of training and development programs
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers
- Evaluating training and development programs; amending and revising programs as necessary, in order to adapt to the changes that occur in the work environment
- Excellent communication skills required (B29)
- Basic computer knowledge
Shift timings : 5:30pm to 9:30am (any 9 hours shift)
Transport Boundaries : Andheri to Virar, Thane to Dadar (Ghodbunder Road) - No Harbour
Transport Facilities : Home Pick/Drop - Depending upon the Shift Timing
Salary Range- Upto 12 Lakhs
Weekly Off : 2 Rotational Off