HR at BOB Financial Solutions Limited
Views:262 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Training Manager - Telecom/BFSI/Retail (5-10 yrs)
- Provide support for execution and delivery of training sessions as per the guidelines
- Facilitate and manage standard requirements for training including approvals, logistics, communication, schedule management, record maintenance, post training feedback collection etc.
- Provide various dashboards and analytics based on records of LMS and other offline training
- Research on market trends and suggest relevant topics / eLearning courses
- Have deep understanding of current trends in Applications and technological advancement and submit proposals for enhancing learning experience
- Interact with eLearning providers viz., Linked In Learning , Udemy, relevant institutes and academies etc. for corporate tie-ups and associations
Training Need Identification:
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and discussion with managers based on performance evaluation
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance
- Assess employees' skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement
- Full time MBA from Premier Institute only should only apply
- Candidates residing in Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Thane or willing to relocate immediately only apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.