Training Manager - IT (3-6 yrs)
- Identifying training needs and create a monthly training calendar. Ensure training programs run as planned across locations.
- Creating and delivering world class Training Content.
- Creating Assessment Framework to measure the effectiveness of training programs using appropriate tools. Ensure that the training benchmarks are always met. Devise action plan for those not meeting the standards and progression plans for those exceeding the standards.
- Work with the Human Resources team on skill mapping and skill up-gradation.
- Researching new technologies and methodologies to impart training and improving the training experience (course material, assessment tools, feedback, etc.).
- Provide constant support to teams on training related issues.
- Accountable for the development and implementation of training strategies, plans and processes in line with Company's ethos
- At least 3+ years of experience in training domain.
- Bachelor's degree in any domain. MBA in Human Resources/allied specialization is highly preferred.
- Certification related to training will be an added advantage.
- Travelling across Company's locations for imparting training.
- Experience in training semi-skilled workforce is preferred.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Commitment to excellent customer service
Srishti Tandon | Associate Talent Acquisition
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.